Nashville Bar Crawl and Honky Tonk Historic Walking Tour
Fri Dec 08 2023 at 06:30 pm to 09:30 pm
Starting Location: | Nashville, TN
About this Event
USE PROMO CODE "INDEPENDENCE15" AT CHECKOUT FOR 15% OFF YOUR ORDER!
What to Expect on the Tour
- No in-person tour guide. The whole experience is guided by our world class smartphone app. No download required.
- Start anytime. The starting time for this ticket is just our recommendation. You can start your tour anytime and explore the city at your own pace.
- Pay for drinks as you go. This ticket does not include the costs of any drinks during the tour. You choose what (and how much) you drink along the way.
- Private group tour. This ticket is valid for a team of 6 people and does not pair you with anyone else.
It's like The Amazing Race meets Drunk History!
Imagine the best parts of scavenger hunts, historic walking tours, and bar trivia all packed into a world-class adventure game—that’s Brews & Clues! You'll work together with friends to solve trivia questions, discover hidden landmarks, and earn points while competing for the top spot on the Brews & Clues Leaderboard!
$72 ticket price is for a Team Ticket for up to 6-People
Get a team together for a one-of-a-kind Nashville bar crawl. You’ll discover the history of Music City, USA while you and your friends explore nearby landmarks, and—of course—drink at the most interesting bars in “the district”. This interactive scavenger hunt and bar crawl will challenge you and your team to solve puzzles, discover hidden history, and compete for the top spot on the leaderboard!
The Nashville bar crawl is a 2 mile walking experience that takes 2-4 hours to complete. You’ll start your tour near Country Music Hall of Fame and end near Printers Alley—exploring the best of Nashville and its Honky Tonk Highway along the way. Answer questions. Drink beers. Make memories. What are you waiting for? Put a team together and get after it!
Attractions & Landmarks You'll Visit
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Music City Walk of Fame Park
- National Museum of African American Music
- Ryman Auditorium
- Honky Tonk Highway
- Fort Nashborough
Where is it happening?Starting Location:, The Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: