MINDSHOP™| Become an Efficient Product Owner
Wed Jun 14 2023 at 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Mindshop Online Classroom | Amsterdam, NH
About this Event
What is this MINDSHOP about?
In many startups, there is a lack of understanding between what the business development folks are doing and what the product developers are doing. The goal here is to create harmony between the two
because if it doesn’t exist, disaster will strike. If the concept that the business developers are peddling to the end-user doesn’t line up with the realities of development capabilities or timing, you’re going to be hitting a rock bottom sooner than you anticipate. In this course, learn to find the balance between business development and product development.
The key aspects of effective Product Ownership include:
- Focus on Outcome over Output
- Build and maintain a shared understanding
- Make decisions
Having a skilled and dedicated product owner can significantly contribute to the success of a product or service by providing a clear product vision, efficient decision-making, stakeholder alignment, and a user-centric approach, among other benefits.
What you’ll learn:
- How to set a product vision
- How to create a product roadmap
- How to break down features into epics and user stories
- How to group stories with categorization (using my bucket approach)
- How to prioritize your Product Backlog and Roadmap
Highly recommended pre-requisite: Create better products with design thinking (FUNDAMENTALS) ~ visit katusop.com
Who needs to attend?
- Recommended for Early-stage startups and innovative teams within corporate firms
- Career switching professionals
Limited Slots to 15 Attendees for Quality Q&A
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Design Thinking Umbrella (focus on UX Design)
This course includes:
✔️Downloadable source material(s)
✔️Full lifetime self-paced course access
✔️Certificate of Participation (powered by The Mindshop School Program)
✔️A chance for a free ticket to other workshops/masterclass under The Mindshop Innovation School
I support ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development.
- CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL - VIRTUAL INSTITUTE FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTRO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (4000+ STUDENTS SINCE 2018)
- CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED
- DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
- 2022 – DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT – NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D, MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software Development Agency)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the country. est. 2016 (Dissolved)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Sold) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Life-long Design Thinker for Precision Medicine ?
- ACADEMIC BACKGROUND:
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
Where is it happening?Mindshop Online Classroom, ., Amsterdam, Netherlands
Event Location & Nearby Stays: