#mHealthUX | How To Innovate in Digital Health
Wed Jul 12 2023 at 06:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Mindshop Online Classroom | Tallinn, HA
About this Event
✅ Unlimited access to the recorded sessions and lecture notes
✅ Certificate of completion (upon request*)
✅ A chance of a free ticket to an upcoming masterclass! + eBook
What is this MINDSHOP about?
In the world of #mhealth design, usability is king. Softwares, valuated for millions of dollars, are abandoned due to its lack of appreciation for the power of usable design principles. This course emphasizes the importance of mobile user experience in designing effective healthcare e-solutions: how different populations of healthcare consumers select and utilize mobile apps in their daily lives, why they sustain or abandon use, and the health benefits and predictive outcomes that are caused by this usage.
Module 1: Gathering Insights from providers and patients' point of view
- Understand design thinking framework through case studies in healthcare
- Identifying users pain points (patients and providers)
- Learn how to gather data and contextualize them into a meaningful architecture
Module 2: Ideation in the healthcare sphere
- Reframing and Ideation - Go wide and wild problem solving technique
- Know how to foresee the needs based on user personas
Module 3: Implementation and limitations
- Prototyping and testing - fail fast, keep moving technique
- Know how to stitch the design to the insights gathered
- Learn how to iterate swiftly
- Learn how to manage frustration when failing fast process
- OPEN DISCUSSION: Your current role and how designing a mobile health app can benefit you
Who needs to attend?Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (preferably digital health)
- Managers who are committed to solve healthcare problems creatively
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their towards UX design in health
- Product designers and development
? Reading material: https://www.katusop.com/post/mhealthux-could-ux-be-the-lifeline-for-a-successful-healthcare-delivery
?️ WHY ME?
My mission is to deliver knowledge, and practical frameworks to you in a fun, immersive, and engaging manner. Given my nomadic lifestyle, I gather my learnings from different parts of the world with interesting stories and experiences. A walking innovation collector if you will!
CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL - VIRTUAL INSTITUTE FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (5000+ STUDENTS & COUNTING)
CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED | www.ginahealth.co
DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- ?2022 - DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT AT NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NYIT)
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D , MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software Development Agency)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the country. est. 2016 (Dissolved)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Acquired/Sold) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine ?
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics –Precision Health Apps
I am most active on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/
For collaborations, email me via [email protected]
Where is it happening?Mindshop Online Classroom, ., Tallinn, Estonia
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 41.99 to USD 77.77