#mHealthUX | How To Design a Mobile Health App
Thu Dec 01 2022 at 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm
Mindshop Online Classroom | Austin, TX
About this Event
✅ Pre-Recorded - unlimited replay
✅ Interactive Q&A discussions (limited slots for personalized quality talks)
✅ Unlimited access to the recorded sessions and lecture notes
✅ Certificate of completion (upon request*)
✅ A chance of a free ticket to an upcoming masterclass! + eBook
What is this course about?
In the world of mhealth design, usability is king. Softwares, valuated for millions of dollars, are abandoned due to its lack of appreciation for the power of usable design principles.
This course emphasizes the importance of mobile user experience in designing effective healthcare e-solutions: how different populations of healthcare consumers select and utilize mobile apps in their daily lives, why they sustain or abandon use, and the health benefits and predictive outcomes that are caused by this usage.
Module 1: Gathering Insights from providers and patients' point of view
- Understand design thinking framework through case studies in healthcare
- Identifying users pain points (patients and providers)
- Learn how to gather data and contextualize them into a meaningful architecture
Module 2: Ideation in the healthcare sphere
- Reframing and Ideation - Go wide and wild problem solving technique
- Know how to foresee the needs based on user personas
Module 3: Implementation and limitations
- Prototyping and testing - fail fast, keep moving technique
- Know how to stitch the design to the insights gathered
- Learn how to iterate swiftly
- Learn how to manage frustration when failing fast process
- Open-Discussion: Your current role and how designing a mobile health app can benefit you
Who needs to attend?Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (preferably mhealth)
- Managers who are committed to solve healthcare problems creatively
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their towards UX design in health
- Product designers and development
Ticket Non-Refundable: our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
At times, we coordinate a common time slot with all confirmed participants so that folks from different timezones can chime in – a group email is usually sent beforehand.
CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL - VIRTUAL INSTITUTE FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (4000+ STUDENTS & COUNTING)
CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED
DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- ?2022 - DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT AT NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NYIT)
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D , MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software Development Agency)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the country. est. 2016 (Dissolved)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Acquired/Sold) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine ?
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
I am most active on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/
For collaborations, email me via [email protected]
Where is it happening?Mindshop Online Classroom, ., Austin, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: