Meet your dream universities at the Access MBA Johannesburg In-person Event
Wed Apr 12 2023 at 04:30 pm to 09:15 pm
The Leonardo | Johannesburg, GT
Join us and fellow business professionals for an in-person MBA event at The Leonardo Hotel in Johannesburg on April 12th and build a network of connections while gaining international exposure. Top-ranked business schools from around the world are eager to meet you in person.
Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at the event:
• Individual One-To-One meetings with MBA program directors from HEC Paris Warwick Business School Queens University Rotterdam School Of Management George Washington University and many more
• Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice
• All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
• Listen to free school panel: "Build a Global Network with an MBA Abroad"
• Chance to win a free online GMAT course by Manhattan Review
How to build your future with an MBA
The MBA degree provides what you need to be the best in business and leadership. AACSB data shows 95% of MBAs land a full-time job within 3 months of graduation and 74% get hired while still in school. The median salary of MBA grads is 75% higher than those with a Bachelor’s according to GMAC.
Here are some more of the benefits:
It’s safe. Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. The MBA guarantees a safe space where professionals grow and learn. It opens the door to unlimited business opportunities.
It’s flexible. Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Go for a full-time MBA to experience the full benefits. Balance work and study with a part-time MBA.
When and where:
- April 12th 4:20 PM The Leonardo Hotel Johannesburg
Access MBA is free of charge. Register early to save your spot. - https://www.accessmba.com/l/cAm
Sign up today!
Where is it happening?The Leonardo, 75 Maude St, Sandown, Sandton, 2146, South Africa, Johannesburg, South Africa
Event Location & Nearby Stays: