Maximizing Social Security and Retirement Workshop in Fort Worth, TX
Tue Mar 28 2023 at 06:30 pm to 07:30 pm
Fort Worth Public Library - Golden Triangle | Fort Worth, TX
AdvertisementLearn how to maximize Retirement Income by optimizing Social Security. You can't afford to miss this free, educational event!
About this Event
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
- Strategies that you may not be aware of to maximize Social Security benefits.
- How current Social Security laws and regulations could affect your benefits.
- Is delaying your benefits the right choice for you?
- How your benefits are affected if you or your spouse are still working.
- What to do if you are divorced or widowed.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- Ways to potentially fill the gap between Social Security and your desired retirement income.
- How to accumulate dollars in the right types of accounts for future retirement income.
- How IRAs and 401ks cause Social Security taxation.
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow.
- Medicare, healthcare costs & considerations in retirement.
- Retirement distribution pitfalls.
- Why losses during retirement matter.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there a cost to attend? No, there is no cost to attend.
Do I need to bring anything? No, you will be provided with pen and paper to take notes.
How early should I arrive? Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Where is it happening?Fort Worth Public Library - Golden Triangle, 4264 Golden Triangle Blvd, Fort Worth, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: