Make & Take: The Prepared Pantry: Breakfast Baking Mixes
Sat Sep 25 2021 at 12:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Central Market Dallas Lovers Lane | Dallas, TX
About this Event
13 years & up (children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
Our instructors will share tips on completing each recipe with fresh ingredients, provide samples, and inspire you with suggestions for variations, so you can confidently serve these treats fresh from the oven. You’ll assemble the dry ingredients for four recipes and take your kit with you at end of class.
For ages 13 & up. Children 16 & younger must be accompanied by an adult. Each attendee must purchase a ticket.
- Savory Oatmeal Scones
- Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits
- Spicy Pumpkin Bread
- Healthy Whole Wheat/Bran Muffins
Safety & Precautions
- You will receive an email with a link to a waiver two (2) days prior to the class. We ask you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market Dallas Lovers Lane, 5750 East Lovers Lane, Dallas, United States