London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023: Guys Cancer Charity
Sun Apr 02 2023 at 09:00 am to 04:00 pmUTC+01:00
Strand | London, EN
About this Event
Date: Sunday 2nd April 2023
Where: The Strand, London
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning central London event that has become a staple in the running events calendar.
The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
So, whether you register for your charity place with us, or if you secure your own place through the ballot, join our amazing team of runners and we'll give you a fantastic support package including:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training.
- Entry to our fundraising hub, including training plans.
- A dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
- A personalised Guys Cancer dri-fit running vest.
- The rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping support your hospital in providing vital care and comfort for our patients!
We ask all of our fantastic runners taking part to commit to reaching the fundraising target of £350 and we will do all that we can to support your fundraising efforts.
Sign up now to be part of this fantastic event and support today and help advance cancer care.
If you have any questions about the event or fundraising, please contact the Events Team via email [email protected]
Where is it happening?Strand, Strand, London, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
GBP 0.00 to GBP 25.00