Liverpool Whisky Festival 2022
Sat Sep 24 2022 at 12:00 pm to 09:00 pmUTC+01:00
The Lutyens Crypt | Liverpool, EN
About this Event
If you haven’t been to one of our festivals before you are in for a treat! If you have then you know what to expect, only this year we are back bigger and better. As well as the usual shenanigans, we have a few more surprises for you….
You’ll get to sample the best home-grown whiskies from Scotland, as well as all corners of the globe. The Liverpool Whisky Festival attracts the finest distillers from as far afield as India, Japan, the USA and even England!
Simply approach any of the exhibitors stands, ask politely for a dram and you shall receive a tasty glass of whisky (it really is that simple!). Every exhibitor knows their whiskies inside out and it’s well worth taking advantage of this knowledge.
Sessions and tickets
We deliberately set specific session times so the festival doesn’t get overcrowded, meaning you can sip and swallow at your own pace.
Saturday 24th September 2022
1st Session: 12pm-4pm
2nd Session: 5pm-9pm
Your full session ticket for just £50, includes;
Entry to one session, either 12pm-4pm or 5pm-9pm (select which above)
Glencairn tasting glass
ALL WHISKIES SAMPLED IN MAIN HALL (not including 'The Dram Table')
Watch this space for updates. We are hopeful to have a few brilliant classes to look forward to.
The Festival Shop
As in previous years, we will have a retail shop in the show to take care of all your purchasing needs and selling every whisky that you will find in the show.
…will keep appearing here at regular intervals, please keep checking back to see what distilleries are in store for you!
Covid-19 and our events
In order to keep you, our team and exhibitors safe, we have a few safeguards in place.
1. Please have your vaccine 'passport' ready to show at the door. We do require everyone attending to have had both jabs and to be able to evidence this. There are no exceptions to this we're afraid.
2. Hand sanitising stations around the venue. Please use these regularly!
3. Masks. Whilst not mandatory, we would urge you to wear a mask where you can. We hate them too, but they do help protect us all.
4. Where possible, go outside regularly, to help us avoid over-crowding in the main space.
5. We have limited the numbers of attendees to help ensure we don't become a super-spreader event. Please respect others personal space and don't be offended if people don't wish to get too close to you!
As with most things, we would ask you to use your common sense. If you have any symptoms, take a test! If the test is positive, don't come!
The Boring Bit
Please, please ensure you buy tickets for the right session. We set strict limits on the number of tickets for each session so visitors can enjoy their whisky at their own pace. We are unable to swap tickets on the day. But, we’re mostly all human, so if you do buy the wrong session by accident, email [email protected] as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to sort out the muddle.
Please note: ‘last pour’ is always 15 minutes prior to the session end time. This is non-negotiable!
All attendees must be 21 or over – photo ID may be required.
This venue does have disabled access via an appropriate ramp and/or lift. If in doubt or you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Where is it happening?The Lutyens Crypt, Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: