Live2Lead: The GTA Experience
Fri Oct 07 2022 at 08:30 am to 02:00 pm
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton | Brampton, ON
About this Event
Get inspired to take your leadership to the next level!
Whether you lead an organization, a classroom full of students, or just want to be a better community member to those around you, joining our simulcast facilitation of the Live2Lead event is the perfect opportunity for you to gain meaningful and relevant insights that you can apply in every area of your life. No matter your background, this experience will transform the way you show up at work, at home and in life.
Learn from the Masters
Get a front row seat to a diverse line-up of world-renowned experts and leaders from diverse areas of business and expertise:
- John C. Maxwell - #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 30 million books, named #1 leader in business by the American Management Association, named world's most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. Magazine.
- Patrick Lencioni - Author of 12 best-selling books with over 7 million copies sold. He's the founder & president of The Table Group, a firm dedicated to protecting human dignity in the world of work, personal development, and faith. After 20 years in print, his classic book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team remains a weekly fixture on national best-seller lists.
- Eric Thomas - Critically acclaimed author, speaker, educator, pastor, and Audie Awards Finalist. He has taken the world by storm, with his creative, common-sense approach to living a successful, satisfying professional and personal life. Through a significant social media presence and regular international tours, "ET, The Hip Hop Preacher" is a global phenomenon!
- Dr. Tim Elmore - Author, leadership expert, and keynote speaker who’s trained more than 500,000 leaders in hundreds of organizations worldwide. Tim is also the Founder and CEO of Growing Leaders, a non-profit team that equips students & young professionals around the world to become life-giving leaders.
- Doris Kearns-Goodwin - World-renowned presidential historian, and Pulitzer Prize- winning, New York Times #1 best-selling author. Her 7th book, Leadership in Turbulent Times became an instant New York Times bestseller. As a 24-year-old graduate student at Harvard she was selected to join the White House Fellows, one of America’s most prestigious programs for leadership & public service.
Real People, Real Stories, Real Connection
One of the goals of the Live2Lead Event is to inspire and energize through humility. The speakers will share their stories with authenticity and honesty, all with the intention of bringing value to you, who are tuning in to listen and learn. Ultimately, Live2Lead provides leaders from all backgrounds the opportunity to implement a new action plan to lead themselves and others with a renewed sense of passion and commitment.
Are you ready to ignite your personal growth and become a better leader?
For updates and exclusive information, follow our Event Page at https://fb.me/live2leadGTA
Where is it happening?Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Brampton, 90 Biscayne Crescent, Brampton, Canada
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
CAD 24.99 to CAD 550.00