Little Chatterbox School Holiday Group - Story Telling for Children 6 - 8 years
Mon Jan 17 2022 at 10:30 am to Wed Jan 19 2022 at 12:30 pm
Business Station Inc | Perth, WA
Advertisement**THIS EVENT IS NOT FREE - TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, YOU MUST EMAIL [email protected]**
Come and join our Speech Pathologists for this interactive group intensive program.
During the group we will use the Talk for Writing method to cover:
* Parts of stories
* Modelling of a good story, using props and gestures
* Story construction as a group
* A craft activity related to the story
* Manipulating the story so your child creates their own version of the story
* Parent education on topics of helping your child with story telling at home.
At the conclusion of the group, you will receive:
* A summary report of what was covered and your child's ability in the group.
* A 15 minute phone call from one of the speech pathologists discussing your child's skills and any recommendations they have.
Monday 17th, Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th January 2022.
10:30am - 12:30pm
(You must attend all 3 sessions)
The Buzz Room, Business Station, 2232B Albany Highway, Gosnells.
$450 per child, all inclusive
Private Health Insurance rebates and NDIS funding may apply.
** TO REGISTER** email [email protected] to receive an invoice. Your attendance will be confirmed once payment has been received in full.
Where is it happening?Business Station Inc, Perth, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays: