Life Line Screening - Marion, IL
Mon Jun 12 2023 at 08:00 am
St. Joseph Catholic Church-Marion, IL | Marion, IL
AdvertisementLife Line Screening, the nation’s leading provider of preventive health screenings, will offer affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings.
A package of five screenings to identify cardiovascular disease and other chronic conditions will be offered:
• Carotid artery ultrasound that scans the carotid arteries for buildup of fatty plaque-one of the leading causes of strokes.
• Abdominal aortic aneurysm ultrasound screening for an abdominal aneurysm that could lead to a ruptured aorta.
• Heart Rhythm Screening (AFIB) A quick and easy test using a 6-lead EKG placed on the arms and legs to identify the presence or absence of an irregular heartbeat.
• Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening-Evaluates for PAD in the lower extremities, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
• Osteoporosis Risk Assessment-Ultrasound screens the shin bone for bone mass density. Osteoporosis is painless and silent in the early stages.
Schedule your appointment today and receive special package pricing.
Register by calling toll free 1-800-690-6495, text the word "circle" to 216-279-1607, or register online at https://llsa.social/HC
Where is it happening?St. Joseph Catholic Church-Marion, IL, 600 N Russell St,Marion,IL,United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: