LESFF 2022 - ALL ACCESS PASS
Thu Jul 07 2022 at 06:00 pm to Mon Jul 11 2022 at 12:00 am
Village East Cinema | New York, NY
About this Event
5 DAY ALL ACCESS PASS INCLUDES:
- Entry to ALL Feature Screenings & Short Programs
- Entry to Opening & Closing Night Parties (open bar included)
- Entry to all Panels & Q&A's
- Unlimited Access to all virtual programming during the festival + 7 extra days of access after the festival ends!
All access passes are limited to `1 attendee per event or screening. IDs will be checked at the door. Seating is still first come first serve so please arrive early to ensure favorable seating.
ALL SCREENINGS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE VILLAGE EAST CINEMA - please check individual event listings & special events for more details & other locations.
Thursday July 7: Opening Night
- 6:30pm: Ukraine x LESFF
- 8:30pm: I ❤️ New York Shorts
- 10:00pm: Opening Night Party @ The Delancey Hotel Rooftop
Friday July 8: Creepy Creature Double Feature
- 3:00pm: Filmmaker Reception @ the Bronx Brewery East Village Taproom
- 7:00pm: NYC Premiere of CRABS! (Followed by Q&A with writer/director Pierce Berolzheimer)
- 9:00pm: 20th Anniversary Screening of Eight Legged Freaks
Saturday July 9
- 6:30pm - What Is Love? Shorts
- 8:30pm - Doc Night Shorts
Sunday July 10
- 6:00pm - i am Gen Z (Feature)
- 6:30pm - Party of One Shorts
- 8:30pm - The Great Outdoors Shorts
Monday July 11: Closing Night
- 7:30pm: JK LOL Shorts
- 9:00pm: Closing Night Party @ Blind Barber
Additional virtual offerings available to be announced.
2022 will mark the 12th Anniversary of the Lower East Side Film Festival. Since its inaugural year, the festival has premiered hundreds of short and feature films, hosted thousands of audience members, and has been deemed “one of the most exciting under the radar film events in all of New York City” by Film.com and was featured in New York Magazine’s ‘Approval Matrix’ under “Highbrow/ Brilliant”.
This year’s judging panel includes: Chloe Fineman (SNL cast member), Dan Perlman (Showtime’s Flatbush Misdemeanors), Miriam Shor (Younger, Hedwig and the Angry Inch), actor/director Jennifer Morrison (This is Us, dir. Euphoria), Tallie Medel (Everything Everywhere All at Once) among others.
“For 12 years we have been providing unique experiences for New Yorkers and film lovers and are extremely proud to be a platform for emerging filmmakers. We have been lucky enough to create a loyal community that celebrates independent films made with a focus on creativity over funding,” said Lower East Side Film Festival Director, Roxy Hunt. “That spirit has been a crucial part of our ethos since year one, in our tiny storefront on Norfolk Street, to year 12 with audiences of thousands in the theaters and even more in our expanded community of film lovers that stream our program across the globe.”
Where is it happening?Village East Cinema, 32 2nd Avenue, New York, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
USD 0.00 to USD 150.00