Learn @ Lunch: Ploughman's Lunch with Stotty Cakes
Thu Sep 16 2021 at 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Central Market Houston | Houston, TX
About this Event
18 years & up
In our one hour, lunch-time class, you'll be introduced to an age-old English tradition. We'll show you how to make the stotty cakes and the piccalilli and share some information about the imported cheeses that you'll enjoy.
For ages 18 and up.
- Stotty Cakes (Handmade Quick Bread from Northern England)
- A Selection of World Class British Cheeses
- Slices of Ham
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Seasonal Apples
- Piccalilli (An English Version of A South Asian Relish)
Safety & Precautions
- You will receive an email with a link to a waiver two (2) days prior to the class. We ask you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market Houston, 3815 Westheimer Road, Houston, United States