Lakewood Ranch Irish Celtic Festival
Sat Mar 12 2022 at 11:00 am to 04:00 pm
Greenbrook Adventure Park | Sarasota, FL
AdvertisementIt’s true, we are all Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, so it's the perfect time for you to enjoy our annual Irish Celtic Festival! If you’re of Celtic descent, you can show the newbies how it’s done. We hope to see lots of WEARIN OF THE GREEN! No cost to participate at the event, $5 per car for parking.
We’ll have plenty of traditional celtic food, craft beers, hard ciders and GREAT entertainment! The kids will have a blast too!
Make sure you stop by and enjoy all the artisan booths and say HI to our sponsors!
Don’t forget to bring your dog for the annual LUCKY DOG PARADE too. Awards will be given for dogs that are Most Irish, Cutest & Dog/Owner Look Alike. Proceeds for the parade benefit a local Animal Rescue.
We are also pleased to continue our Relay Race. Prizes will be awarded for winning: 1st Place, Last Place and Most Original Costume! See You There!
Want to have a Vendor Booth at this event? Are you a Celtic Themed Artisan, Club, Clan, or Not for Profit and want to participate? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Entertainment and activities schedule:
- 11:30am-11:45am: Legacy School of Dance
- 11:45am-12:30pm: Cahal Dunne
- 12:30pm-1:00pm: Lucky Dog Parade
- 12:45pm-1:00pm: O'Reilly School of Dance
- 1:15pm-2:00pm: Blue Skye Pipes and Drums
- 2:00pm-2:30pm: Irish-Spirits Relay Race
- 2:15pm-2:30pm: Irish Dance Academy of Sarasota
- 2:30pm-2:45pm: Most Irish Contest
- 2:45pm-3:00pm: Awards - Lucky Dog & Relay Race
- 3:00pm-3:45pm: Clover's Revenge
Where is it happening?Greenbrook Adventure Park, 13400 Adventure PI., Bradenton, FL, Sarasota, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: