La Cocina Cubana
Fri Jun 11 2021 at 06:30 pm to 08:30 pmUTC-05:00
Central Market Houston | Houston, TX
About this Event
With a wealth of culinary influences , including African, Spanish, French, and Caribbean, paired with the tropical climate which produces a variety of fruits and vegetables, Cuban food is a blending of the best possible flavors. Explore the ingredients and a few traditional dishes with us as our instructors show you how to make this meal.
For ages 18 & up
- Ensalada Cubana con Camerones (Cuban Salad with Shrimp)
- Ropa Vieja (Shredded, Stewed Beef with Vegetables)
- Moros y Christianos (Black Beans & Rice)
- Maduros Fritos (Fried Sweet Plantains)
- Coconut Flan with Rum.
Safety & Precautions
- We ask that you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Please wear a mask while in the Cooking Schools. Masks can be removed to enjoy samples provided or the food that you have prepared.
- Our Partners will maintain a 6-foot distance from attendees while in the Cooking Schools. We ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance from other attendees during the class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market Houston, 3815 Westheimer Road, Houston, United States