KOLUKUMALAI EXPLORATION TRIP
Fri Mar 31 2023 at 08:00 pm
Mad Adventurers | Bangalore, KA
AdvertisementKolukkumalai Exploration Trip with Mad Adventurers
Dates : 01 & 02 April 2023
Duration: 2 Days & 3 Nights
Contact :- 9686633699 / 9740610208
Trek Fee:- INR 5950/Person
Itinerary Link : https://bit.ly/3FMhNGd
You deserve much more Nature trails, fresh air, pure water, good food, peaceful mind & a bag full of memories. Make the right choice! There is no greater feeling than engaging with nature. Pack your bags this to a fantastic trek with Mad Adventures
A new adventures trail, never tried before!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
=> Kolukumalai trek
=> Sunrise Hike
=> Sunset Trek
=> Off road Jeep ride
=> Hidden waterfalls
=> World's highest tea estate
=> Chilling climate
=> Breathtaking tea estate views
ABOUT THE PLACE
Kolukkumalai is a tiny hamlet in Tamil Nadu, which sits at around 7130 ft above the sea level and lies about 32 km from Munnar. What makes this place special for travel?
Well, the tea plantations of Kolukkumalai are known to be the highest in the world. This tea estate will soothe your senses with its scenic beauty, and invigorating aroma. Kolukkumalai offers you more than one reason to visit.
1. Kolukkumalai for camping - When you wake up in the morning, the sight will be one of those memorable moments of your life. The sun rising and the manner in which this place comes alive is just a sight to watch.
2. Kolukkumalai Jeep Safari - Experience the thrilling bumpy rides and hard roads route. The Kolukkumalai jeep safari lets you traverse through many beautiful places with stunning views.
3. Kolukkumalai Trek -
Section 1: Jeep Drop-off Point to the Kolukkumalai Sunrise Viewpoint
It’s quite an experience to wake up at 4am in the morning just to climb a mountain, wrestling the freezingly cold temperature and a steep climb; all this trouble for that spectacular moment of a divine sunrise that can be called ‘pure magic’.
Trek Distance: 1.5 km
Trek Duration: 30 minutes
Section 2: Kolukkumalai Sunrise Viewpoint to the Tiger-faced Rock( Singapara)
Trek Distance: 1km
Trek Duration: 15 minutes
The Singapara is a rock in Kolukkumalai which resembles the face of a lion. It’s placement is such that during the sunrise, the sun seems to come directly out of its mouth. The natural cuts on the rock perfectly demonstrate a lion with its mouth wide open.
4. A Hidden Waterfall Trek, at last that gives a top notch experience for one to begin the year with nature at best.
Day 0 Friday ( 03/02/2023 )
Friday Night 7:00 PM :- Pick Up From Bangalore (Multiple locations)
Day 1 - Saturday ( 04/02/2023 )
• Reach to Campsite & Check in 8-10am
• Freshup @ campsite Have breakfast.
• Trek to Hidden Waterfalls - 11am
• Come back to camp & Lunch - 2pm
• Evening sunset trek to "Kollukumalai Hills" - 4 pm
• Campfire with BBQ MUSIC - Dinner & Sleep
Day 2 - Sunday ( 05/02/2023 )
• Wake up early at 4am, have some hot tea and leave for Sunrise Trek - "Panther Rocks"(Pullipara)
• Return to campsite & Breakfast - 9am
• Pack the bags and Checkout from campsite
• Along visit "Elephant adobe" - Water activities and beautiful Lake. (own expense)
• lunch Stop - own expenses
• Visit Cardom Plantation
• Journey starts towards Bangalore
Day 3 Monday
05:30 AM : Reach to Bangalore
Event Date :- 01 & 02 April 2023 we will start Friday night and come back monday morning
Theme :- Kolukkumalai Exploration Trip
Terrain :- Tea Gardens & Forest
Duration Of the Event :- 2 Days/ 3 Nights
Grade :- Easy
Transportation :- Hired Vehicle (Bus)
Team Size :- 21
Food :- Veg & Nonveg
Accomodation :- 2/3 sharing Tent in Campsite
Cost :- INR 5950 / Person
Includes :- Transportation (B'lore to B'lore) Foods (2 Breakfast,2 Lunch,1Dinner Tea & snacks) Trekking entry fee, Accommodation ,instructor fee, all entry fee, parking fee
Excludes : Sunday Lunch & Dinner
Majestic (Shanthala silks) :- 07:00 PM
Jayanagar (4th block) :- 07:45 PM
JP Nagar (Nandini Circle) :- 08:30 PM
BTM Layout (Vega city mall) : 08:40 PM
Silkboard (Bus stand Towards BTM) : 09:00 PM
You Ought to Bring
• Mask & sanitizer
• Three sets of clothes (cotton t-shirts, pants, shorts, etc. Pls avoid jeans as they are uncomfortable when wet)
• Rain Coat is a Mandatory & winter jacket.
• Good 30 Ltr Back pack, Plastic Carry bag (2 Piece)
• Well worn Trekking shoes with good Grip (1 Pair Flip flop)
• Toilet kit (brush, toothpaste, comb, soap)
• Torch with batteries is mandatory
• Any Government Issued ID Cards
• Minimum One-litre water bottle
• Sun cap, Socks, Towel
Confirm with Advance Amount Rs 1500 or full amount and the remaining amount will be collected on the day of Travel.
Google Pay : 9686633699
Phone pay/PayTm : 9686633699
UPI : [email protected]
UPI : [email protected]
Account Name : Mad Adventurers
Account Number : 9702000100007801
Branch : Bull Temple Road
IFS Code : KARB0000970
* Bring your own mask and sanitizer.
* Strictly follow the Reporting time, Program schedule and Instructions given by the Organizers through the entire duration of the program.
* Please don't throw the plastic and garbage in Forest
* No door drops/pickups.
* Sunday dinner will be self-sponsored.
* Event Schedule, route and Plans are subject to change in case of any inconvenience that occurred at the time of tour without any prior intimation. Travelers have to adjust to any such consequence.
* Mad Adventurers reserves all rights to modify or cancel the trekking event due to unavoidable circumstances.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES & GUIDELINES : https://bit.ly/3flZhUN
Have any queries/suggestions/thoughts, please e-mail at [email protected]
WhatsApp Enquiry :-
Follow us on FB :- https://www.facebook.com/MadAdventurers/
Please click on the link for Google group Subscription :- https://groups.google.com/group/madadventurers
For Event Registrations
Contact: 9686633699 / 9740610208
Where is it happening?Mad Adventurers, ,Bangalore, India, Bangalore, India
Event Location & Nearby Stays: