KLINIKUM| Healthcare Innovation Trends
Wed Jul 05 2023 at 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Klinikum Online Classroom | Lyon, RH
About this Event
What's this Masterclass about?
Innovation promises rapid acceleration and exponential production in important areas such as prevention, personalized care, and more efficient proactive tech-enabled care platforms, and additional creative tech-enabled options for effective health interactions. In this masterclass, we will explore the current landscape of Innovation in Healthcare with its Opportunities and Challenges.
✔️What type of innovation is needed and why?
✔️In-depth discussion on the exponential growth of innovation in healthcare
✔️What could be potential challenges for developers entering the health innovation sphere?
Who is this for?
Digital Health Entrepreneurs, Founder Team
Designers and Product Owners working directly with the Digital Health Industry
Consultants who want to venture into the Digital Health Sphere
Who am I?
I’m Kat! I share my knowledge and expertise in building digital products and businesses. You are at the right place if you face these problem(s):
✔️You have a big dream to build a digital product but is at a cross-road as to how to go about it
✔️You are afraid of failing and want to armor up with necessary skill-set
✔️You aspire to shift career towards a more digitally-oriented industry but you are not sure how to start
✔️You want to be competent in your workplace with creative problem solvingI help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development.
- Serial Entrepreneur and Business Igniter
- ex-Chair of Department of Biomedical Engineering at HUICK
- ex-Manager at Idea Lab – Duke University, Biomedical Engineering Department
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree in Health Informatics – App Innovation
Where is it happening?Klinikum Online Classroom, ., Lyon, France
Event Location & Nearby Stays: