KLINIKUM| Healthcare Innovation Trends (2023)
Mon Jun 05 2023 at 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Klinikum Online Classroom | Los Angeles, CA
About this Event
What's this Masterclass about?
Innovation promises rapid acceleration and exponential production in important areas such as prevention, personalized care, more efficient proactive tech-enabled care platforms, and additional creative tech-enabled options for effective health interactions. In this masterclass, we will explore the current landscape of Innovation in Healthcare with its Opportunities and Challenges.
✔️What type of innovation is needed and why?
✔️In-depth discussion on the exponential growth of innovation in healthcare
✔️What could be potential challenges for developers entering the health innovation sphere?
Who is this for?
Digital Health Entrepreneurs, Founder Team
Designers and Product Owners working directly with the Digital Health Industry
Consultants who want to venture into the Digital Health Sphere
- ?️WHY ME:?
- CEO OF THE MINDSHOP SCHOOL - VIRTUAL INSTITUTE FOR CAREER SWITCHERS, AND FOUNDERS VENTURING THEIR PATH INTRO INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES (4000+ STUDENTS SINCE 2018)
- CEO OF GINA HEALTH – METAVERSE PLATFORM MATCHING NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES TO USERS WHEREVER, WHENEVER NEEDED
- DIGITAL NOMAD, CONSULTANT, AND LONG TERM CURIOSITA!
- INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE
- 2022 – DIGITAL HEALTH INNOVATION CONSULTANT – NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- 2022 – REGULATORY HEAD OF MEDICAL DEVICES "MADE IN MOROCCO" AT MMI CLUSTER
- 2021 – DIRECTOR OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT HCK-M
- 2020 – R&D, MEDICAL DATA MANAGER AT DUKE UNIVERSITY – BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- mHealth Design Thinking Consultant at MEDVERSE LABS LLC est. 2016 (Software Development Agency)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the country. est. 2016 (Dissolved)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Sold) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- ACADEMIC BACKGROUND:
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
For collaborations, email me via [email protected]
Cheers to Innovation, y'all!
Where is it happening?Klinikum Online Classroom, ., Los Angeles, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: