Join Mahabalipuram Trip With Heritage Storyteller
Sat Dec 03 2022 at 08:00 am to 05:00 pm
Guindy metro station | Chennai, TN
Advertisement## About the event
We have been conducting Mahabalipuram trips for several years with the subject matter experts.
Why should you join this trip?
- To hear the mesmerising narration by the Heritage Storyteller with Archaeology background
- To get Historical, Archaeological, Architectural & Mythological views
- To know more about Pallava dynasty
Chat with Heritage Storyteller on "Chola vs Pallava Dynasty"
And much more..
Cost is Rs. 1600 Per Person - special rate for the first 6 participants
Please book before the price goes up.
INCLUDES Curation by the Heritage Storyteller, Entry Fees for Indian Citizens, Chennai - Mahabalipuram - Chennai in an AC Van, Breakfast (Mini Tiffin), South Indian Meals and a Filter Coffee
EXCLUDES Entry Fees for Foreigners, Camera or Video fees, Anything else.
If you want to use your own transport, please get customized quote from us. Please contact 7550042234 / [email protected] for any queries..
Photo album: Click here
Venue, Curator details, etc. will be shared once the registration is complete.
Sequence given is indicative. Itinerary is subject to change.
Package booking terms: 100% to be paid for booking.
100% money will be refunded if KeyTerns is not doing the trip or if the guest informs the curator before 24 hours of trip start time.
Places to be covered in general
- Tiger Cave:
Saluvankuppam 2000 years old excavated Murugan temple
- Shore temple
- Arjuna’s Penance
- Pancha Rathas (Five Stone Chariots).
- Much more..
Curator profile: Trip is curated by Vijay, the Heritage Storyteller with an Archaeology background, Historian, Excavation Specialist, Researcher and a Wildlife Short film maker. He is passionate in Heritage and Culture, is dedicated and has received several recognition, appreciations, certifications for his work.
*Appreciation for our Archaeologist*: Archaeologist Vijay curated Mahabalipuram trip for a group of 8 from USA recently and got super good TripAdvisor feedback as attached.
Latest reviews on Heritage trip
– “It was one of the best experiences. …Vijay (archaeologist) was able to paint a wonderful picture around history, art, religion, science. Kudos.” “It was really a mind blowing experience to know our past culture in detail and ancestors’ artistic talents on each sculpture.” More on KeyTerns TripAdvisor page.
– “Last weekend I went for a one day tour to Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram, an UNESCO Heritage Site, 7th Century Built monuments & temples. It was wonderfully organized by KeyTerns team Srini and Balaji. The trip was curated by Vijay, a young Archaeologist, who explained the Pallava kingdom history in-depth in an awesome way. Even though I have been to Mahabalipuram / Mamallapuram earlier, this trip was quite different. It was highly informative and so entertaining, and I learned loads of historical information about the Pallava kingdom, Mythology and their mind-blowing architectural style. Thanks and kudos to the Keyterns team.” – Bala (http://casualwalker.com/pallava-kingdoms-mahabalipuram.../)
If you are keen to look at future events and fixed date trips, please [bookmark](https://www.keyterns.com/events-list page).
For any queries, please message us on WhatsApp or +917550042234
~ Team KeyTerns, www.keyterns.in, making every travel experiential
#Mahabalipuram, #Mamallapuram, #Heritage, #Archaeologist, #KeyTerns, #Historian, #Sculpture, #Archaeology, #storytelling See less
Where is it happening?Guindy metro station, ,Chennai, India
Event Location & Nearby Stays: