IT'S MAGICAL - Magic Summer Camp
Wed Jun 14 2023 at 12:30 pm to 03:30 pm
Jewish Community Alliance (JCA) | Jacksonville, FL
About this Event
will teach your children (ages 6 - 14) how to perform amazing classic magic tricks using real magician's props such as "super soft" sponge balls, silk handkerchiefs, ropes, rings, cups & balls, cards, and much more.
Join us for an incredible week-long experience with Jacksonville's most popular and funniest magician as your child's mentor in magic!
Over the course of one week, magic campers will meet in-person to learn magic performance secrets from Google 5-star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-rated magician JULIUS MAGIC who is based in Jacksonville, FL.
The children will perform their own magic shows at the end of the week for live audiences of kids!
"It's Magical" Camp Schedule
June 12 - June 16, 2023 - - - - - - - -12:30 - 3:30pm
June 19 - June 23, 2023 - - - - - - - -12:30 - 3:30pm
July 17 - July 21, 2023 - - - - - - - -12:30 - 3:30pm
July 24 - July 28, 2023 - - - - - - - - 12:30 - 3:30pm
Where is the camp located?
8505 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32217
and the have designed this Magic Specialty Camp with the goal of inspiring your kids to learn and acquire new magic performance skills in a concentrated time frame, while having fun!
We welcome all ability levels from beginner to advanced.
We have limited the class sizes, so be sure to register NOW and ensure your children's places!
To register online , go to https://JCAJax.org/camp
YOu can also call the JCA now at (904) 730-2100 !
“Magic is Fun!”
Not only is magic fun to watch, but it is also fun to perform.
Magic can make people smile, laugh and marvel at the mysterious wonders the magician presents, if, of course, you present the magic properly.
Magic teaches self-confidence and builds social skills.
More Potential Benefits of Learning, Practicing, and Performing Magic:
- Learning magic involves provides practice at following and interpreting printed instructions.
- Learning magic involves reading, research and memory work. Practicing magic teaches that patience and perseverance bring rewards.
- The performance of magic involves learning how to plan and multi-task.
- Performing magic provides practice at public speaking skills.
- Learning to perform magic provides shy people with a special ability that can help boost confidence.
- Performing magic involves developing creative writing skills used in creating "patter" scripts to go along with tricks. Creative writing skills are also required for scripting actions in magic routines and recording instructions on how to perform tricks.
- Practicing small magic tricks improves dexterity in people with normal motor skills.
- For people with impaired motor skills, learning magic tricks provides the motivation to do therapeutic exercises that result in improved movement and gratification from achievement when a trick is successfully performed.
- Inventing or developing a magic trick involves problem-solving, learning how to think outside the box, and inspires the use of imagination and creativity.
- Building magic tricks requires the use of drawing, design, crafting and other artistic skills.
- Magic inspires us with wonder and causes us to consider what it might be possible to achieve.
- It teaches us that we can be fooled and that we don't always know or understand everything.
- Magic encourages us to think.
Please see the JCA Summer Camp brochure for more details about each of the many other specialty programs available at Camp Kaytana!
The has design these Specialty Camps with the goal of inspiring your kids to learn and acquire new skills in a concentrated time frame, while having fun!
To browse a digital catalog, visit https://jcajax.org/camp/.
#jacksonvillefl #summercamp #summerdaycamp #magic #magician #magiclessons #kidsactivities
Where is it happening?Jewish Community Alliance (JCA), 8505 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: