IND Netherlands News LEARN Nederlands Basis 1 (A0-A1) REGUSNEDERLAND.NL IWG


Fri Jun 16 2023 at 07:00 pm to 09:30 pm


Oosterdokskade 1 | Amsterdam, NH

Call MONDY HOLTEN +31616073107 to learn Nederlands Basis Familie 1 is het eerste deel van de basiscursus Nederlands.
About this Event

Omschrijving: Nederlands Basis 1 is het eerste deel van de basiscursus Nederlands. Deze cursus bestaat in totaal uit 3 delen. U leert hoe u zichzelf kunt voorstellen in het Nederlands. Ook kunt u bijvoorbeeld uw familie beschrijven en iets bestellen in een café of restaurant.

Voor wie: Beginners zonder kennis van het Nederlands die voldoende kennis van het Engels hebben om uitleg in die taal te kunnen begrijpen.

Resultaat na afloop: U kunt zich redden in het Nederlands. U kent telwoorden, eenvoudige werkwoordsvormen en meervoudsvormen. U kunt korte gesprekken hebben met Nederlandstaligen. Na afloop van de cursus heeft u bijna niveau A1 bereikt.

Frequentie, duur, dag en tijd: Eén keer per week gedurende 11 weken: Dinsdag van 17:00 tot 19:00 uur of Dinsdag van 20:00 tot 22:00 uur of Dinsdag van 20:00 tot 22:00 uur (ONLINE) of Woensdag van 19:00 tot 21:00 uur of Woensdag van 12:30 tot 14:30 uur of Donderdag van 10:00 tot 12:00 uur ( start: week van 8 mei) of Vrijdag van 18:00 tot 20:00 uur (ONLINE) of Zaterdag van 10:00 tot 12:00 uur

Optioneel: Extra sessie per week van 18:30 tot 20:00 uur vrijblijvende All-You-Can-Talk sessies gericht op toepassing en oefening

Gebruikte lesmethode: Het boek (exclusief) kunt u voor meerdere modules binnen hetzelfde traject gebruiken. U kunt het boek zelf bestellen via o.a. Nederlands in Gang (3e) €49.50

(ISBN: 9789046905609)

keywords: regus prijzen, regus vacatures, myregus, reguslogin, reguswiki, regushoofdkantoor, IWG locations, IWG careers, IWG careers, IWGplcukheadoffice, whatisiwg, IWGACADEMY

Event Photos


Coming to study in the Netherlands

1. Why have we written this publication?

Do you want to study in the Netherlands? For a stay of over 90 days, you must apply for a residence

permit unless:

• you come from a country that belongs to the European Union, the European Economic Area or

Switzerland, or

• possess a residence permit for study issued by another Member State of the European Union and

are going to undergo part of the study programme in a Dutch higher education programme or at a

Dutch university for a maximum of 360 days (inbound mobility). This brochure does not deal with

that. See for more information on mobility within the European Union.

In this publication you can find out:

• how you can obtain a residence permit;

• the conditions for the residence permits;

• how the application procedure works;

• what rights correspond to the residence permit;

• which rules you must abide by;

• what you have to do if your situation changes;

• where you can obtain further information.

Please note! There is a separate admissions procedure for work experience (working in the Netherlands

as part of a course or job outside Europe). For further details see publication ‘Coming to work in the


2. How can you obtain a residence permit?

The educational institution where you are going to study will apply for the residence permit for you. You

cannot apply for a residence permit yourself. The educational institution can only submit an application

for a residence permit if the institution is recognised as a sponsor by the IND. In order to be recognised,

your institution must be affiliated to the Code of Conduct for international students in higher education.

Educational institutions that have signed this code of conduct have pledged to provide effective and

accessible education to foreign students. An independent, national committee determines and checks

whether an institution is fulfilling the code of conduct.

You can find a summary of the institutions that have signed up to the code of conduct on A summary of recognised sponsors can be found on


3. Which conditions must your organisation fulfil?

In order to obtain a residence permit for study, you must fulfil the following conditions:

• You are (currently) registered with an educational institution that is recognised as a sponsor.

• You are registered for a full time daytime course.

• You have sufficient money to support yourself for at least one year. This equates to the standard

rate per month for external Higher Vocational Education and university students according to the

Study Financing Act, excluding tuition or college money. See ‘Table of Standard amounts’ on or ask your educational institution.

• You have a valid passport.

• You have not been found guilty of a criminal offence and have not been involved in war crimes,

terrorism or crimes against humanity.

• You are insured for healthcare costs in the Netherlands.

• You must be examined for TB by the Municipal Health Service in the Netherlands. This test must be

carried out within 3 months of the residence permit being issued. If necessary, you must be treated

for TB. Do you have the nationality of one of the countries listed in the ‘Appendix Exemption from

the obligation to undergo a tuberculosis (TB) test’? Then the TB test is not required. The 'Appendix

Exemption from the obligation to undergo a tuberculosis (TB) test' can be found at

Sufficient study progress

In order to retain your residence permit, your educational progress must be adequate. As a student, you

must obtain at least half of the required number of credits of an academic year. Your educational

institution will check this at the end of every study year. If your progress is inadequate, the IND can

withdraw your residence permit.

Secondary or vocational education

If you are studying at secondary level or engaging in vocational education instead of professional

training or university, there are supplementary requirements. For more information see

4. Which documents do you need?

The educational institution will apply for the residence permit for you. In order to obtain the residence

permit, the educational institution must be able to demonstrate that you fulfil the conditions; they will

need documentation in order to do so. Your educational institution will tell you which documents you

need to provide. Examples of these are: a copy of your passport; or evidence that proves you have

sufficient money to support yourself.

In order to be able to register in the Municipal Personal Records Database in the Netherlands, you will

always need a legalised and translated birth certificate.

Would you like to come to the Netherlands with a family member or relative? Then documents that prove

the family ties will also be required. Examples include passports, birth certificates and marriage

certificates. For more information, see the publication ‘Bringing a family member or relative to the



Where is it happening?

Oosterdokskade 1, 1 Oosterdokskade, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Event Location & Nearby Stays:


EUR 385.00

Nederlands Basis 1 (A0-A1) REGUSNEDERLAND.NL IWG office

Host or Publisher Nederlands Basis 1 (A0-A1) REGUSNEDERLAND.NL IWG office

It's more fun with friends. Share with friends