iBeautyWorks: Microblading & Microshading Workshop - SPECIAL PRICE
Sat Jun 12 2021 at 10:00 am to 04:00 pm
Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, TX | San Antonio, TX
About this Event
Microblading Training Course
You can earn EARN EXTRA INCOME from one of the hottest beauty trends in the country, MICROBLADING!! And guess what? You can learn microblading even if you’ve never been in the beauty industry AND you don’t have to be an artist to learn to draw perfectly shaped brows!! We teach you everything you need to know.
Hairstylist, estatisticians, stay at home moms, and anyone wanting to learn this amazing skill is encourage to sign up for our training course. Get top quality, in-depth instruction, knowledge, and hands on training from some of the most passionate microblading instructors in Houston, Texas.
Most of our students have went on to make 2k to 3k a week. It’s really up to you! Be your own boss or just make a little money on the side. Make your clients happy by using the techniques we teach you to create natural-looking brows. Your success with microblading is our number one priority. We work with your schedule and also arrange for one on one training sessions at a date that works for you if you are not able to make one of our scheduled group class dates.
SIGN UP NOW to reserve your spot for our very SPECIAL PRICE of $1150.00, a tiny investment for a skill that will pay you over and over again. (PLEASE SEE TICKET LIST FOR ALL PRICING OPTIONS) FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, WE ARE ADDING MICROSHADING as an added bonus to this course.
So you will not only learn the art of microblading, but you will leave our training workshop knowing and feeling confident about Microshading as well. Make your money back with your first 3 clients!! Reserve your seat today because this deal is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY. Spots are filling up fast, so don’t wait, use this page to make your required $200.00, non-refundable deposit or visit us at www.iBeautyWorks.com and click on book now at the top of the page.
The remaining balance is due on day of class via cashier’s check, money order, or cash. (credit/debit, paypal etc not accepted at door). Did you know you can take our Microblading Course for FREE!!!! It’s simple, get 3 people to sign up, and your training is FREE.
YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- What is Microblading?
- The importance of consent forms, liability release documents and how to use them.
- State of Texas Tattoo Licensing Requirement
- OSHA Blood Borne Pathogens/ Sanitation/Safety/How to avoid infections
- How to set up your workspace for micro-blading.
- Knowing your equipment, proper use of tools and products (different types of blades - slant, curve, straight and how to use them properly,
- Client Consultation (client expectation, needs, health, safety, etc.)
- Reactions from Medic*tion and allergies
- Structure of the face
- Understand skin anatomy such as Skin tones, Fitzpatrick Skin Color Scale, age, texture
- Color theory
- How to correct, offset or cover up old tattoos
- Lasting results
- Observing clients health and safety throughout treatment
- Long and short term aftercare for clients
- Various Hair Stroke Patterns/Microblading Techniques (according to gender, men, women, ethnicity, trends)
- Shading techniques such as Ombre and soft shading
- How to Draw Picture perfect Brows (create stunning brows based on customers desires)
- How to correct brows that are affected by medical issues, plucking, scars etc.)
- Practice microblading technique on artificial skin to gain more confidence and practice before performing on live model (measuring/brow mapping, shaping, strokes, and shading)
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- (optional)Live Model Training (watch trainer perform microblading live, Student performs on live model after trainer observation)
- Training Kit Included (enough supplies for your first 15-20 customers)(Must have your own model)
- Digital USB Copy of a Complete Marketing Course that will show you how to get ahead of your competition($2500 Value)
- Free Templates provided to cover paperwork/waivers/consent etc.
- Lifetime support from our trainers
- Business setup and marketing
- Course study guide
- Certificate of Completion at the end of training for Microblading
- State Certification for Blood Borne Pathogens
This ticket covers the deposit to reserve your spot. Deposit will go toward the full price of training. Full price for option 1 is $1150.00, which includes microblading and microshading, with all items listed in bullet points above. This course is for students who are fast learners and those who absorb and retain information quickly and is a one day course.
This ticket covers your deposit to reserve your spot. Deposit will go toward the full price of training. Full price for option 2 is $1525.00, which includes microblading and microshading, with all items listed in bullet points above. This course is for students who want a slower pace and more hands-on practice to learn both skills. With this option, the instructor goes in-depth a bit more on the listed topics above and is a 2 day class.
LOCATION: Will be provided to all registered students.
Students must provide their own model, however, please contact us if you are interested in us finding a model for you.
CLASS TIMES are typically 10 am - 4 pm regardless of the day of the week.
You must check with your Department of Health in your State to find out what the requirements are to provide microblading services. We will teach you about The State of Texas Requirements. Students will be required to fill out terms of agreement form before class starts.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE SKILLS OFFERED BY iBeautyWorks?
Ask Us about:
Combo Training Packages
Body Contouring/Laser Lipo/Infrared Body Wrap/Vacuum Butt Lift Training
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email, we are here to serve you.
Email: [email protected]
Where is it happening?Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, TX, 603 Navarro Street, San Antonio, United States