How to Take Control and Build a Better Career and Work/Life Balance
Mon Jun 12 2023 at 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
ONLINE EVENT | Chicago, IL
About this Event
Being in control of your work-life balance means getting to decide when you work and for how long. The shift to remote-work brought to light how blurred the lines between work and personal time have been. Many professionals now prioritize work-life balance over career advancement and the pressure to always be engaged at work.
For many, the solution to this problem is simple. Become your own boss and take control of your career growth by starting your own business. This solution is especially attractive to those professionals who have a lot of valuable industry knowledge, and a lot of connections in their personal and professional network.
“Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” —Ann Landers
Starting your own business or attempting to achieve the next step in your career, can bring tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get to determine how long you spend working and how many different types of projects you can work on. Ultimately, your success in maintaining control of your work-life balance boils down to how strong your foundation is and how well you overcome the biggest challenge that keeps professionals and entrepreneurs stuck.
If you're trying to decide between entrepreneurship and employment, what can you do to improve your chances of success?
Through this online learning experience, you'll learn how to:
- Understand why we lose control and explore the science behind how it really impacts your growth as a professional
- Overcome the daily challenges that impact your ability to grow in your career
Build Focus, Resilience and Balance
- Gain the confidence to work faster and become more focused, while creating balance and reducing stress
Introducing: Taking Control of Your Career Growth!
The award winning career development experience that helps you take control of how you live and work. When you sign up for this experience, you'll not only receive an in-depth overview of the key skills for taking control of your career growth, you'll also explore a framework for building the right skills for leading global enterprises through practical, real-world learning experiences.
HERE'S EXACTLY WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
- Keynote Workshop Presentation on Taking Control of Your Career Growth
- Resource Guide: The Most Wanted Job Skills
- Overview Session: Building Your Management Skills through Real World Experience
- Resource Guide: The Framework for Leadership & Management Growth
The Powerful Practices That You'll Learn in This Career Development Experience
- How to accomplish more, and reduce your everyday workplace stress
- How to protect your time and reduce distractions
- How to build the right skills for getting your dream role
- How to build a long-term sustainable career
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is this for?
This training experience is for anyone who wants to improve the way they work and live. Who wants to take control of how much they earn, without taking the risk of entrepreneurship. Become more focused while building confidence, balance and live life on your own terms.
How do I get into this event?
Your Taking Control experience begins immediately after registration. When you sign up, we'll ask you to confirm your registration and you'll receive your event workbooks. On the day of the event, you'll gain access to the online mentoring system where you'll be able to join the keynote presentation, participate in other exercises and access resources. This event is 100% virtual with no in-person appearance required.
I just signed up but have not received an email yet?
Your Eventbrite receipt and confirmation will have information on how to begin your evaluation. After completing your evaluation, you'll receive an email with your access to the online mentoring system.
Taking Control Workshop Experience
- 1 Hour Keynote Training Session
- 2 Skill Development Workbooks & Overview Resources
- 3 Step Framework for Building Your Skills through Real-World Learning Experiences
- Lifetime Learning Account on our B3 Active Learning Platform
SIGN UP AND JOIN US TODAY.
Where is it happening?ONLINE EVENT, 401 Michigan Avenue, Chicago, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: