How to Make Your Resume and LinkedIn Profile Stand Out | Denver
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
SecureSet | Denver, CO
About this Event
Join Ian Douglas, a local Denverite and career coach, as he walks you through how to build a resume that will get responses and how to maximize the features of LinkedIn while navigating the job market. Please note that this is an IN-PERSON event.
What You’ll Do:
- Work through a resume and cover letter building exercise where you’ll build a quick resume for a hypothetical company
- You’ll review the resume and cover letter that you created and get tips on how to improve them
- Walk through tips and tricks for working with LinkedIn’s features (i.e. fact finding, networking, and outreach)
- Q&A with Ian Douglas
Light snacks and beverages will be provided.
Why join us in-person?
- You'll see and experience SecureSet’s Denver Campus
- You’ll be able to network with other career changers interested in software engineering
Note: This is an in-person event at our SecureSet Denver campus location. Please join us at SecureSet Denver, 2228 Blake St #100, Denver, CO 80205.
Capacity will be limited, so snag your spot now!
Requirements for Attendance and Other Important Information for SecureSet Events
For the health and safety of all event attendees and SecureSet staff, full COVID-19 vaccination and masks are now required for entrance to any of our campus locations.
Please contact [email protected] prior to the event to explore accommodations for medical or religious reasons.
You can read our full requirements for attendance here.
Where is it happening?SecureSet, 2228 Blake Street, Denver, United States