Homegoing Service for Zyonna L. Phifer
Fri Oct 15 2021 at 12:00 pm to 02:00 pm
St. Paul Baptist Church | Charlotte, NC
Friday, October 15, 2021, @ 1 PM
(Quiet Hour is at 12:00 )M. Doors open at 11:55 AM)
About this Event
Sign Up to Attend the Homegoing Celebration for Zyonna L. Phifer
We have 600 tickets available for those who promise to wear a mask, who promise to practice the CDC social distancing guidelines. Also, each person will be required to submit to a temperature check when they enter the Main Sanctuary doors.
We ask that EVERYONE WHO DESIRES TO ATTEND THAT THEY REGISTER ONLINE. Registration is open NOW!
- When you register online you will be asked to complete a pre-screening health questionnaire. If we have visitors who do not register in advance, we will require that they register on-site. We want to be able to provide necessary contact tracing if it becomes necessary.
- We are preparing for a limited building capacity. There will be room for up to 600 people (based on number of households versus individuals who will be attending) seating on both levels of the sanctuary.
- We strongly recommend that you are vaccinated before attending, but it is not required.
- If you wake up the morning before any of our revival evenings and you do not feel well (headache, body aches, stuffy nose, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, coughing, and/or unexplained fatigue), we ask that you stay home.
- If you have a compromised immune system, please stay home. We had originally stated that 65 and older with a compromised immune system, we want to expand and nuance that to include those who have a compromised immune system. If you are going through chemo treatments, about to have surgery, on dialysis, etc.
- The recommended CDC health and safety protocols will be observed in all areas of the building.
- Everyone shall submit to a temperature check before you enter the building. All those who register a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to enter the building.
- All will be required to always wear masks. Not face shields, not gators, nor bandanas. If you do not have a mask when you arrive, we will supply you with one at the door.
- Once you enter you will proceed to our check-in, we will have the area roped off along with decals to ensure that proper spacing is observed.
- The Ushers will escort you to your seating. We will seat everyone/household unit, row by row, starting from the front and moving to the back, filing up the center aisles. Once those are filled, we will fill up the outer aisles. Once the bottom floor is filled, we will escort attendees to the balcony.
- The Ushers will also dismiss you row by row, on both levels, immediately after the benediction.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR REENTRY PLANS AT ST. PAUL:
St. Paul Reentry Plans</ul>
Where is it happening?St. Paul Baptist Church, 1401 Allen Street, Charlotte, United States