Holacracy Practitioner Training - Amsterdam - September 2023
Mon Sep 25 2023 at 09:00 am to Thu Sep 28 2023 at 05:30 pm
Zoku | Amsterdam, NH
About this Event
To effectively launch your organization's Holacracy practice, team members will need to learn an arsenal of new skills and tools for getting work done. Executive training is a critical factor in the success of Holacracy adoptions, as organizational leaders must “unlearn” previously effective habits in order to role-model new ones.
To build your team’s capacity to self-manage, or to evaluate fit for your organization, we suggest at least two team members attend this experiential deep-dive into self-management.The training will help you to...
- Learn the Holacracy playbook so that you can effectively drive work forward in a self-managed company.
- Use challenging issues to clarify and update agreements about responsibilities.
- Facilitate Holacracy circle meetings.
- Use key resources such as GlassFrog® and the Holacracy Constitution.
- Model leadership and build team alignment without conventional management.
- Learn by playing! Apply the Holacracy guidelines in a simulated company. Practice using real “tensions” to identify and fix process gaps and evolve organizational work flow.
- Facilitate Tactical and Governance meetings.
- Get hands-on coaching and feedback from Holacracy experts as well as peers.
Trainer: Brian RobertsonNot sure yet? Check out these resources to learn more:
- Introduction to Holacracy
- Attend a Taster Workshop or Live Webinar
Day 1 - 9am - 5:30pm
Day 2 - 9am - 5:30pm
Day 3 - 9am - 5:30pm
Day 4 - 9am - 5:30pmIncludes
- Course Materials
- Training Binder (100 pages)
- Lunch daily
- Breaks and snacks daily
A discount is offered for the first 12 seats:
- Early Bird, Tier 1, €700 off standard price (4 seats available)
- Early Bird, Tier 2, €500 off standard price (4 seats available)
- Early Bird, Tier 3, €300 off standard price (4 seats available)
Group Discounts - get 15% off groups of three or more (the discount will automatically be applied when you register three people)Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Discounted seats are nonrefundable. Regular-priced seats can be cancelled for the following fee:
- 31+ days before event - 25% refund fee
- 30 days or less - No refunds
To cancel your registration, visit your Eventbrite ticket via the confirmation email, your Eventbrite account page, or submit a request to the organizer via email: [email protected].
Transferring your registration to another participant (for the same event):
- 5+ days before event - You may transfer your registration to another person (for the same event) at anytime at no cost
- 4 days or less - You may not transfer your registration
To transfer registration to another participant, visit your Eventbrite ticket via the confirmation email or your Eventbrite account page.
Transferring your registration to a different event: You may transfer yourself (or another person) to a different Holacracy training event incurring the following fees
- 31+ days before event - $175/€175 fee for transfers
- 30 days or less before event - 25% fee for transfers
To transfer registration to another event, please contact the event coordinator at [email protected].
Where is it happening?Zoku, Weesperstraat 105, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
EUR 3295.00 to EUR 3995.00