High-Powered Excel for Finance Training in Adelaide
Mon Jan 17 2022 at 09:00 am to Mon Dec 19 2022 at 05:00 pmUTC+10:30
For venue details reach us at [email protected] | Adelaide, SA
About this Event
Certificate: Course Completion Certificate Language: English
Duration: 1 Day Credits: 8
Course Delivery: Classroom/ Virtual Live/ On-Site
Advanced Excel features and functions for Finance and Accounting power users, including practical application.
This hands-on course goes far beyond simply explaining Excel’s features and functions – you’ll learn how to apply these to get more done and produce reliable, consistent, maintainable, user-friendly results.
You’ll literally gain the knowledge and skills you can use in your work every day to transform your Excel work and make decisions with confidence. This includes:
- Valuable, time-saving techniques to reduce rekeying of data and increase automation.
- Key features every budget needs to make it easy to maintain and easy to use.
- The essential functions used by experts to increase consistency and reduce data entry.
- Clever range name techniques that improve reliability and readability.
- Best practices for producing flexible and reliable lookups.
- Learn Excel’s hidden shortcuts to many common tasks that can save you hours of time everyday.
- Techniques to make maintenance easier and make your models accurate, reliable and robust.
- Powerful data analysis and visualisation techniques to identify trends and anomalies.
- How and when to apply macros that will speed up the creation of your models
- and more!
PLUS Q&A time so you can get answers to all those questions that have been bugging you! and handy tips to improve your productivity and reduce your frustration!
- Management Accountants
- Financial Accountants
- Cost Accountants
- Business Analysts
- Finance and Cost Analysts
- Finance Managers
- Business Bankers
- Corporate Finance Analysts
- Go far beyond simply explaining Excel’s features and functions!
- Learn how to apply these to get more done and produce reliable, consistent, maintainable, user-friendly results.
- Gain knowledge and skills you can use in your work every day to transform your Excel work and make decisions with confidence.
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
There is no exam for this course.
Internet for downloading the eBook
Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader)
eBook download and activation instructions
Useful Techniques & Keyboard Shortcuts
- Control key
- Right click
- The Ribbon & the Quick Access Toolbar
- Referring to Cells & Ranges
- Creating Range Names
- Range Name Box
- Creating Names Automatically
- Defining Names
Useful Functions in Finance
- AND, OR
- SUMIF/ SUMIFS
- MAX & MIN
- OTHER FUNCTIONS
- Creating a Table
- Table Functionality
- Flexible (Dynamic) Ranges
- Using INDIRECT with Tables
Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Creating a Pivot Table
- Analysis with Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
- Preset Conditions
- Formula Driven Formatting
- Modifying Conditional Formats
Wrapping up with Ribbons
Excel VBA Training Course (3 days)
Excel Data Analysis in Finance (1 day)
However, catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning. Reach us at [email protected] for dates and details of Instructor Led Live Virtual Session.
If you would like to get this course customized and delivered exclusively for your group, we have an On-Site Training Option you can reach us at [email protected] for more details about on-site or corporate training.
Groups of 3 people 10% Discount
Groups of 5 people 15% Discount
Groups of 10 people 20% Discount
Where is it happening?For venue details reach us at [email protected], PH: + 61(0) 2 80155605, Adelaide, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays:
AUD 599.00 to AUD 799.00