Harry Potter Bridge and Glencoe Day Trip
Sun Jan 30 2022 at 07:45 am to 08:00 pm
Pick Up Point: Edinburgh City Centre | Edinburgh, SC
About this Event
● Welcome to International Student Tours (); The best and most poulart Student Tours in Scotland for internationals in Edinburgh. Non-students, friends and visitors are also welcome to join.
● SEE UPCOMING STUDENT TOURS at:
● Tour Highlights & Itinerary
Harry Potter Bridge, Glenfinnan Village, Loch Sheil (fictional Black Lake near Hogwarts in Harry Potter movies), Glenfinnan Church, Glenfinnan Monument, Railway Station, Fort William, Glencoe (3 Sisters), Loch Lomond, Ben Lomond, Walking, Hiking, Panoramic Views, a friendly knowledgable local tour guide and transportation.
● Ticket £34 and it includes
- A return journey and transportation by a luxury coach with AC, TV screens and toilet
- Fully guided tour with a friendly local guide and free time for sightseeing, hiking/walking, shopping and attractions
- Visiting Harry Potter Bridge, Glenfinnan, Glencoe, Fort William, Loch Tulla, Loch Lomond and picturesque parts of the Scottish Highlands
● Pick Up Point and Departure
Pick Up at 07:40am, 6 Johnston Terrace, Opposite Castle Arm Pub, EH1 2PW. Departure at 07:45am SHARP.
● About the Tour
If you love Harry Potter and want to live out your wizardry fantasies, this tour is an absolute must! Join to make your dream come true. This tour will take you to locations filmed in Harry Potter, Made of Honor, Skyfall, Braveheart, Rob Roy, Outlander and Highlander.
Harry Potter Bridge and Glencoe This is our most popular Day Tour every year as our Harry Potter fans make their way to the exact location of Hogwarts on this truly magical journey. The Glenfinnan Viaduct, known as the Harry Potter Bridge, is a world famous and impressive bridge and train line that Hogwarts Express travels along in the Harry Potter films! We will make your dream come true and will take you to see the imposign and impressive Harry Potter Bridge. We will walk and hike exactly where Harry Potter took part in the Triwizard Tournament and we will walk on the shores of stunning Loch Shiel that was filmed as the fictional black Black Lake near Hogwarts. How exciting is that?! The enchanting scenery at this unspoiled natural treasure in the Highlands will leave you completely speechless as we go hiking and walking in the great country surrounding, visiting the Viaduct, Loch Shiel, Glenfinnan Monument, Glenfinnan Church, Railway Station and more. This tour also includes visiting the majestic Three Sisters of Glencoe and Fort William. As our most popular day trip for all Harry Potter fans, this can't really be missed!
You will have plenty of time for lunch in restaurants. You can also bring your own packed lunch if you wish so.
● Things to bring with you
Lots of smiles, a face covering, a camera, your Gryffindor scarf, warm clothes, proper walking/hiking shoes and anything you think you may need during the tour.
Tickets are very limited and are available based on first come, first served.
● Find out more about on IST , and our
Where is it happening?Pick Up Point: Edinburgh City Centre, 6 Johnston Terrace, opposite the Castle Arm Pub, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: