Hand-Rolled Truffle Making
Sat Jun 10 2023 at 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Raaka Chocolate Factory | Brooklyn, NY
About this Event
You'll make your own batch of French-style dark chocolate truffles using our in-house vegan dark chocolate ganache, handmade by our head chocolate maker. You will cut and hand roll your own set of truffles, then learn to temper your own chocolate to coat the truffles, and finally roll them into classic and seasonal toppings. You'll go home with the truffles you made in class along with new skills to make your own truffles at home!
NOTE: Due to the structure of the class, chocolate truffle making happens in groups of 2. If the class is fully booked and you're flying solo, you may have to team up with another class participate for the class.
Class is approximately 1.5 hours long
- Children: Due to the nature of this class, children under the age of 8 are NOT allowed. Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a ticket holding adult. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
- Rescheduling: We require a rescheduling fee of 30% on all events. Due to our small class sizes, student rescheduling has a direct impact on our business. We appreciate your understanding!
- What to wear: Please wear close toed shoes and long pants. Hair nets and aprons will be provided. Please bring a hair-tie to tie back hair. This class can get messy, so dress accordingly.
- Allergens? Let us know in advance by emailing [email protected].
- Class dates may need to be rescheduled if class size minimum requirements aren't filled. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility!
- We require all participants to sign a safety waiver before beginning class. Please bring photo ID to confirm identity.
- Additional questions? Please email [email protected].
- Classes are in english but can include Spanish speaking at request!
Where is it happening?Raaka Chocolate Factory, 58 Seabring Street, Brooklyn, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: