Guisos: Mexican Stews
Thu Sep 16 2021 at 06:30 pm to 08:30 pm
Central Market San Antonio | San Antonio, TX
About this Event
16 years & up (children 16 and younger must be accompanied by an adult).
Expand your repertoire to include these traditional Mexican stews. You'll pick up tips from our pros as they show you how to make each dish. Sit back and relax; attendees 21 and older will enjoy a glass of wine with the meal. For ages 16 & up. Attendees younger than 17 must be accompanied by an adult. Each attendee must purchase a ticket.
- Carne con Chile Verde (Beef with Green Chile)
- Pollo en Ajo Comino (Chicken with Garlic & Cumin)
- Carne de Puerco en Chile Colorado (Pork in Red Chile Sauce)
- Albondigas en Chipotle Quemado (Meatballs in Burnt Chipotle Sauce)
Safety & Precautions
- You will receive an email with a link to a waiver two (2) days prior to the class. We ask you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market San Antonio, 4821 Broadway, San Antonio, United States