Grolier Club September Exhibitions
Wed Sep 15 2021 at 10:00 am to Thu Sep 30 2021 at 05:00 pmUTC-04:00
The Grolier Club | New York, NY
About this Event
Opening Wednesday, September 15, in our second floor gallery: “The Great George: Cruikshank and London's Graphic Humorists (1800-1850)” from the collection of Josephine Lea Iselin. The exhibition will run through November 13, 2021.
Opening Wednesday, September 29, in our first floor gallery: "Treasures from the Hispanic Society Library." The exhibition will run through December 18, 2021.
The galleries are open Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Please note: In accordance with New York City mandate, the Grolier Club requires all visitors age 12 and over to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Proof of vaccination may include a CDC Vaccination Card (or photo), NYC COVID Safe app, New York State Excelsior Pass, NYC Vaccination Record, or an official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
For the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
- Entry to the Club is by timed advance appointment only. When registering, each visitor must provide their name, email address, and telephone number for contact tracing purposes.
- All visitors must check in and out with the lobby attendant.
- Proof of vaccination is required.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Club.
- A distance of six feet between visitors must be maintained at all times.
- Gallery capacities are limited and are posted at the entrance to each room.
We look forward to seeing you!
In making this reservation to visit the Grolier Club, you are agreeing to the following:
I acknowledge that:
• Coronavirus/COVID-19 is contagious, and that the CDC and other public health authorities recommend social distancing, frequent hand-washing, and wearing of masks.
• The Grolier Club of New York (hereinafter “the Club”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• The Club cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19 if I visit the Club, and that I may risk becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 as the result of such a visit.
• I am visiting the Club voluntarily, and that I am thereby increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19, and must comply with all published procedures to reduce the spread while visiting the Club.
In addition, I attest that:
• I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• I have not traveled to or returned from a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
• I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 in the last 30 days.
• I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19, or if so diagnosed, have been cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
• I am following all CDC and local recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold the Club harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the Club, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from the Club. I understand that this release discharges the Club from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Club with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from the Grolier Club of New York. This liability waiver and release extends to the Club together with its governing Council and employees.
Where is it happening?The Grolier Club, 47 East 60th Street, New York, United States