GO GAGA! BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH SHOW MANCHESTER
Sat Feb 11 2023 at 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm
126 Grosvenor Street,Manchester,M1 7HL,GB | Manchester, EN
AdvertisementA fully live show, with brunch, bottomless bubbles & all the Gaga hits you can handle?...
Look no further for a pop-tastic brunch party!
If you love all things Gaga, 'Go Gaga Brunch' won't fail to disappoint!
Featuring multi-award winning World no.1 Lady Gaga impersonator, sound alike & look alike Donna Marie (judge & one of the 100 on BBC 1's All Together Now!)
With London leading Drag hosting & performances
Each ticket guarantees :
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 full hours party for the price of your ticket!
Corn tortilla chips & fresh salsa dip to nibble on arrival.
Followed by your choice of :
Char grilled beef burger served in a soft bun with fries (beef option), or
Lightly spiced crispy chicken burger served in a soft bun with fries (chicken option), or
Vegan burger served in a vegan soft bun with fries (vegan Option)
1.5 hours of bottomless Prosecco or Mimosa's (OJ available on request to make)
A full live-vocal show from Donna Marie Lady Gaga Impersonator & her backing dancers!
Drag hosting & performances
Plus games, DJ all afternoon & dancing after the show
Select Day Party Only ticket for entry to the show & party only with no food or drinks included. This is the perfect option if you don't want the brunch, but still want the show & party! :) The bar will be open to buy drinks throughout. Please arrive at 12pm.
* Please note - ticket types cannot be combined. The full group needs to be on brunch & bottomless or day party only tickets to sit together *
For an unforgettable girls or boys afternoon, a birthday, hen/stag or just a reason to get your Gaga groove on, grab your tickets today!... Dressing up is fully encouraged!
Running order :
Food served once your table is sat & complete
Bottomless served 13:00-14:30
Performances commence at 13:00
Party ends 16:00
** We can accommodate large groups altogether easily! Just purchase the full number of tickets you need, then we will ensure you are together! **
** Please select the ticket you require according to the meal choices you require on the day. Ie If you require a beef burger, purchase the beef ticket, chicken burger purchase the chicken ticket and so on. **
** If you have any dietary requirements, please email through to [email protected] asap after booking. Changes to meals cannot be made on the day **
Terms and Conditions
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Eventbrite and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to [email protected] . We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Eventbrite or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter and venue management accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15.It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their email confirmation / tickets to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised with bookings team at [email protected] within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non-transferrable.
Where is it happening?126 Grosvenor Street,Manchester,M1 7HL,GB, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: