Girlfriends in Paris & Cannes (Travel dates June 26-Jul 2, 2023- 6 nights)
Mon Jun 26 2023 at 10:00 am to Sun Jul 02 2023 at 06:00 amUTC+01:00
Paris | Paris, IL
Photo credit: © Fran Boloni
Join us in Paris with Meet Me in Paris
Travel dates: June 26- Jul 2nd 2023
For itinerary details and booking requests click here- https://www.meetmeinparisatl.com/girlfriends-in-paris-cannes
○ 4 nights in Paris 2 nights in Cannes
○ Feel the vibe of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
○ Savor food wine and Champagne at local bistros
○ Admire stunning views of the Eiffel Tower
○ Take selfies on the Pont Neuf and the Pont des Arts
○ Visit the charming Marais and Place des Vosges
○ Imagine how Paris was born on the Île de la Cité
○ Step back in time in Medieval Paris and the Latin Quarter
○ Expand your palate through food and wine tasting experiences
○ Take a pause to admire views of Notre Dame
○ Indulge in pastries at French bakeries
○ Discover what happened at the Place de la Concorde
○ Optional half day in the Afro-Caribbean Quarter and Montmartre Village
○Relax under the Mediterranean sun in the French Riviera
○ Soak up the glitz and glamor of Cannes
○ See where the stars walk the red carpet at the iconic Cannes Film Festival
- Airport transfer to hotel
- 6-night hotel stay
- Welcome reception
- Breakfast daily
- Bonjour & au revoir dinners (2 dinners)
- Food & wine tastings
- Seine River Cruise
- Guided neighborhood walks
- Transportation & Paris Métro Pass
- Museum entrance
*please note that itineraries are subject to change*
Welcome to Paris! At the airport arrivals hall you’ll be greeted by your personal driver holding a sign with your name on it. We’ll meet up for a welcome reception and a chance for you to unwind after your long journey. Afterwards we’ll stroll around the neighborhood for an introduction to la Rive Gauche (Paris’ Left Bank) Île de la Cité where Paris was born and the medieval streets of the Latin Quarter. Dinner in a lovely neighborhood restaurant.
A moveable feast...includes a stop at the Louvre Pyramids the Palais Royal and a guided walking food tour and wine tasting. The afternoon takes us to Le Marais one of Paris’ top neighborhoods for shopping. For those who are looking for something special to bring back home feel free to explore the boutiques on your own. Or…join me for “Instagrammable Paris” in the enchanting village of Montmartre. The day concludes with a Seine River cruise and a view of the Eiffel Tower at night.
Today we make our way to la Rive Droite (Paris’ Right Bank) for 18th & 19th century Parisian high elegance including a visit to one of Paris’ lesser known museums a stop at an open-air market and a leisurely afternoon stroll through one of the most exclusive avenues of the capital. We continue with a walk to the Champs de Mars for an up-close view of the iconic Eiffel Tower. For the evening we meet up for cocktails & jazz.
To the French Riviera we go!
We board a morning train and head to the Mediterranean South of France destination: Cannes a fashionable and très chic beach town on the Cote d’Azur also known as the French Riviera. After hotel check-in the afternoon is yours to relax on the beach visit the local shops or stroll along the Croisette the famous strip where movie stars attend the Cannes Film Festival. Dinner together in the Old Town.
Rue Meynadier is a pedestrian street that was once used by horses and carriages since the 16th century. It is this street now filled with boutiques bakeries wine and cheese shops that leads us to the Marché Forville the Cannes market. After we take a short hike through the winding cobblestone streets of Le Suquet the old quarter for a panoramic view of the Mediterranean. Afternoon is at your leisure. In the evening we enjoy an au revoir (farewell) dinner together sharing travel stories and toasting new friends.
Return to Paris by train for an overnight stay in Saint Germain des Prés. The rest of the afternoon/evening is at your leisure as you prepare for your departure the following day.
Learn more by visiting our website Meet Me in Paris
Email: [email protected]
See you in Paris!
Where is it happening?Paris, France
Event Location & Nearby Stays: