Gas and Power Institute
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 08:50 am to 05:00 pm
Royal Sonesta Houston | Houston, TX
AdvertisementThe 2021 Gas and Power Institute, is a one-day program that features timely topics relevant to the gas and power industry in light of the changing landscape of rules, regulation, legislation, and environmental requirements. The Institute also provides essential information and resources on the latest industry and market climate.
2021 Institute highlights:
• Brad Jones, of ERCOT, will deliver the luncheon presentation on Restoring Trust.
• Presentations on both "Texas Regulatory and Legislative Updates" and Federal Regulatory and Legislative Updates provide highlights from the state and federal level involving electricity, natural gas and crud oil, and other liquids affecting the Texas gas and electric industries.
• "Creative Financing Structures for the Midstream and Electric Power Sectors".
• Review and discuss hedging methods and contract strategies that mitigated exposure to the intense volatility caused by Winter Storm Uri.
• Dive into the laws and regulations surrounding private use networks and other behind the meter arrangements.
• Earn up to 1.00 hour of ethics credit.