FSCJ Symphonic Band Concert
Thu Oct 14 2021 at 07:30 pm to 09:30 pm
Wilson Center For the Arts | Jacksonville, FL
About this Event
Symphonic Band Concert
Under the direction of Dr. Paul Weikle, the band will perform pops musical selections.
Thursday, October 14 at 7:30pm
Masks are expected at all times while on campus.
Seating is limited. Please only reserve what you need.
For ticketing questions and COVID-19 Concerns, please contact us immediately.
Phone: (904) 646-2222For all FSCJ Visitors
Statement of Shared Responsibility and Acknowledgement of Unique Circumstances
FSCJ continues to take steps to minimize the risk of COVID-19 by limiting opportunities for exposure and transmission. However, we believe that this is a shared responsibility. Every member of our community – including you – must do their part. This means adhering to national, state, and local health guidelines and requirements, and adhering to those measures FSCJ deems safe and appropriate for its campus including but not limited to FSCJ Return to Campus Plan (fscj.edu/covid-19/return-to-campus). This may include such things as: temperature checks, social distancing, wearing masks or other facial coverings, using other PPE and isolating and quarantining when required. You agree to do all of this not just for yourself, but for the safety of others, and because this is consistent with our current processes.
Please help us mitigate the risk to you or any of our community members by following all proper guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Guests are expected to wear a mask, maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and all other individuals and not congregate in the gallery or other public spaces.
To come on campus, you must be free of any recent or unexplained symptoms potentially related to COVID-19. At this time, these symptoms include one or more of the following:
• New or worsening cough (not related to allergies)
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Fever or chills (Temperature of 100.4 F or higher)
• Runny nose or new congestion (not related to allergies)
• Muscle or body aches
• Headache (not related to a known cause such as migraine, tension or allergies)
• Nausea or vomiting
• New loss of taste or smell
You also may not come on campus under any of the following conditions:
• You have cared for or had close contact with someone diagnosed with or testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Close contact is defined as being within 6’ or less for 15 minutes, or greater length of time.
• A health care professional has advised you to get tested for COVID-19 test within the past 10 days.
Where is it happening?Wilson Center For the Arts, 11901 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville, United States