Fresh Filled Pasta Cooking Class
Fri Feb 03 2023 at 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Eataly | London, EN
About this Event
Get ready to create unique dishes and learn how to master recipes and techniques with useful tips from our expert chefs at Eataly London. Our classes cover everything from simple skills to advanced recipes: you will learn the how to’s and stories behind the most classic recipes and innovative techniques, all broken down step-by-step.
Recipes that you will learn:
- Pasta fresca Fresh egg pasta (various shapes)
- Mezzelune ripieni di carciofi, ricotta e parmigiano con salsa al burro aromatizzato al timo - Ravioli filled with artichokes, ricotta and grated parmesan with butter and thyme sauce
- Ravioli di ricotta sardi ripieni di ricotta, menta e scorze di limone, con salsa al pomodoro - Sardinian ravioli stuffed with ricotta, mint and lemon zest, with tomato sauce
During the class, our skilled chef will walk you through the recipe steps and cook along with you, answering any questions or doubts you may have. At the end of the class, you will be able to enjoy the dishes you made during the course the true Italian way - with a glass of Italian wine.
You will also receive detailed recipe cards and the class diploma signed by our Chef.
The class is designed for adults (unless specified otherwise). An adult must be participate if anyone under the age of 18 is joining the class.
The dishes and ingredients of this cooking class are not changeable.
If more than 9 people book the class, all attendees or some (depending on final numbers), will have to share some equipment and the table. Do not worry though, each participant will make and eat the two recipes from scratch!
Refund and cancellation policy
Our classes are non-refundable. No changes are allowed if the class is missed. When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.
Should you not be able to attend you can either:
- Make a someone else attend on your behalf
- Request at least 5 days before the date of your class ,to postpone it to another in the same month, depending on availability.
La Scuola requires a minimum of 5 participants per class and reserves the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the school needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed at least 24 hours before the class.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected]
Where is it happening?Eataly, 135 bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: