French Pastry Intensive
Sat Aug 13 2022 at 11:00 am to 03:00 pm
Central Market San Antonio | San Antonio, TX
About this Event
For ages 18 & up
Immerse yourself in the art of both sweet and savory French pastry for a few hours. You'll practice the basics: creating sauces; baking a rich custard; producing three doughs; and then enjoy the results of your efforts.
For ages 18 & up.
- Creme Brulee
- Pate a Choux (a delicate pastry dough use in a variety of sweet & savory applications)
- Creme Patisserie
- Perfect Ganache (Chocolate that can be used as the base for truffles; as an icing or sauce; or as a filling)
- Rustic French Apple Gallette (a Free-form Tart)
- Asparagus & Tomato Tart
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market San Antonio, 4821 Broadway, San Antonio, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: