FREE LGBTQ+ Education Session
Wed Mar 29 2023 at 06:30 pm to 08:00 pm
Stonewall Columbus | Columbus, OH
AdvertisementLooking to brush up on LGBTQ+ terminology? Confused about neo-pronouns? We've got you!
About this Event
- This session is for anyone (LGBTQ+ or ally) who is looking to brush up on LGBTQ+ terminology, pronoun usage, and tips for what to do when mistakes are made (i.e.: misgendering, deadnaming, etc.).
- We all have to start somewhere and everyone could use a refresher - all levels of understanding are welcome to attend.
- Informative session, with activities and group discussion
- Space to ask potentially uncomfortable questions, free of judgement (great for parents of LGBTQ+ kids & partners of newly "out" LGBTQ+ folks)
- You'll leave with a printed copy of the presentation and additional materials to assist with future questions
You're able to park in the lot connected to the Center for free (disregard parking signage, we own the lot). Space is limited, but there is a city owned pay-lot across High St (as pictured below).
Where is it happening?Stonewall Columbus, 1160 North High Street, Columbus, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: