FNF ITT CHALLENGE 1 - SEASON 2
Fri May 26 2023 at 12:30 am
Chittagong City - চট্টগ্রাম শহর | Chittagong, CG
We are glad to announce FnF ITT CHALLENGE - 01 , Season - 2 ,held on 26 May 2023. This event is open for both MTB & Road Bike cyclists in Bangladesh.
Event Date: 26 May, 2023.
Hosted By: FnF Riders Chittagong
Venue: Patenga Ring Road
Race type: ITT (Individual Time Trail)
Bike-Category: MTB & Road Bike
Total Race Distance: 36KM+/-
Lap: 2 Lap
Male & Female Everyone can participate in this race event.
Available Slots: 50
Bkash No: 01826704705(Merchant -Payment)
Registration fee: 210/- (Include Bkash Fee)
Last Date of Registration: 22 May,2023
After paid for registration, pls given below information as in event discussion box
Trans. Number: XXXXXXXXX
Bkash No: XXXXXX
Bike Category : XXXX
By attending or joining this event, you are agreeing to the following:
I have read the rules and understand the nature of this event. I agree that I am entering the event at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the event. By attending or joining this event, if any harm, injury, loss, liability, or damage is caused to me or my property, I AND/OR any of my family members or representatives shall not hold the group “FNF Riders Chittagong” or its administrators and members and organizers of the event liable or responsible for the same.
*Failure to read and understand these rules & regulations shall not be deemed as an excuse.
*marks needed to follow mandatorily.
*Respective judges & Officials have to right to make any decision, disqualification, or change
the schedule if necessary.
1. Medal for 1 to 5th Position Holder From MTB Category
2. Medal for 1 to 5th Position Holder From ROAD Category
Special Announcement: Details Coming Soon...........
1) FNF Riders Chittagong” or its administrators and members and organizers of the event are not liable or responsible for any accident issue incident by a racer.
2) This race will be on a Flat Road and Vehicles are available. So, racers should continue racing very carefully.
3) Vehicles & Animal movement could be seen on the race track.
4) Bicycle may be MTB / Road Bike will be allowed.
5) Bicycle Braking system should be in good condition.
6) Helmet and Gloves mandatory
7) Racers should wear Cades or a good pair of shoes. Any kind of sandals won't be allowed.
Lowest Wheel size for MTB should be 26*2.0 or 27.5*20 or 29*2.0. Below that won't be accepted.
9) No racer should block other racers' way. During overtaking, there must be an "overtaking" call.
10) For Any kind of misbehavior, unsportsmanlike behavior like pushing, Racer will be punished.
11) Everyone must obey any kind of decision from race officials.
12) Bar end will not allow for MTB.
13. During ride time Prohibited cycling by using a fork.