Fjällräven Chicago Spring/Summer 2021 Kanken Art Plogging Event
Sat Jun 12 2021 at 11:00 am to 11:30 am
1708 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60647-5509, United States | Chicago, IL
We will be supplying reusable plogging bags and gloves to make it easy to get out and plog.
You will receive a $50 off $75 coupon for participating in keeping our planet clean. See you all there!
Date: June 12th
Time: 11AM to 6PM (or adjust for store hours)
Location: Fjällräven Chicago (1708 N Damen Ave)
COVID-19 Safety Considerations
We understand the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has on our communities. To support your health and well-being, Fjällräven is closely monitoring the official guidance from health authorities, local governments, and the WHO.
In order to maintain physical distancing and ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and guests, we have provided time slots for guests to sign up in advance to attend the Launch Party.
Important steps to take to enter the Kanken Art Plogging event:
1. Sign up for your preferred time slot on June 12th (e.g. 10:30-11:00AM) through the Eventbrite page ticket link.
2. Each time slot has a maximum capacity of 5 people to shop the sale for 30 minutes.
3. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your plogging time.
4. Upon entry, please have your Eventbrite ticket confirmation ready. Please wear a face mask at all times and remain 6ft away from other guests that aren't in your family or bubble.
5. Once you are shopping in-store, our team will be available and ready to help from a distance! There will be hand sanitizer stations and clear signage to help navigate through the store.
Hailing from the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, a place where mountains and forest meet the sea, Fjällräven is an outdoor clothing and equipment company that’s committed to making nature more accessible. In true Swedish style, we focus on simplicity and practicality, and we have the utmost respect for the environment.
This is what we do:
• Develop functional, durable and timeless outdoor gear
• Act responsibly towards nature, animals and people
• Inspire and develop interest in outdoor life
“We’ve been trekking for more than 50 years; I hope we never get there.”
- Ake Nordin, Founder of Fjällräven