First-Time Authors' Publishing Masterclass -Write A Bestseller — Melbourne
Wed Mar 22 2023 at 07:00 am to 10:00 am
ONLINE EVENT - Attend Anywhere with Fast Wifi and Sound, Melbourne | Melbourne, VI
About this Event
Learn The 5 Costly Mistakes First-Time Authors Make For Publishing Their Book (and How to Avoid Them)
(Secrets to Sell Thousands of Books, Get Readers to Leave Hundreds of Reviews, and Make Money as an Author, Even in This Post-COVID, Closed Bookstores World)
"2023 First-Time Authors' Publishing Masterclass"
Welcome to the First-Time Authors Bestselling Book Publishing Masterclass by Sush, CEO and Founding Partner of Global Book Publishing.
It is a 3 hour Workshop, where she teaches you The Perfect Book Writing and Publishing Strategy right from scratch, going into immense detail on why, what, and how to do specific little-known critical things in the book publishing process.
Feel like you are not getting anywhere with your book writing because you get stuck with no one to give you feedback ? ?
Getting frustrated with no response from traditional publishing houses ? ?
Wondering what is the best way to write or publish your book?
I'm sure these questions will be on top-of-mind for any aspiring author!
In this Bootcamp, Susmita is going to disucss the New-Age Publishing Secrets to show you exactly how you too can become an author of a well-published book within no time. It is a proven system that's been worked on for over 11+ years and thousands of people have already benefited from it from around the world. All you need to do is register your seat today for FREE.
During this Bootcamp, you will learn exactly how to write and publish your book in the next 60 days, including:
- ?Insider Secrets and Strategies - Learn how to Start Writing and Publishing your book TODAY, irrespective of which 'Publishing Path' you choose (out of 5 Publishing Paths)
- ??♀️Mistakes - Learn the top 5 Mistakes to avoid you must avoid while publishing
- ? How to market your book right and convert your book into a recurring source of income
- ? A detailed step-by-step explanation of the Complete Publishing Process
- ? Pros and Cons of Different Publishing Paths
- ? Royalties and Cost associated with each type of books
- ?Guaranteed - Over 37,000 students have learned this format and it has worked, I guarantee that you will be at the next level in your Book Publishing Journey after attending this Bootcamp
- ?ONLINE Event - This is a live and interactive ONLINE Bootcamp.
Frequently asked questions…
- Is it in-person Bootcamp or virtual Bootcamp? This is a virtual Bootcamp and you can attend it from the comfort of your home
- Is this Bootcamp helpful to non-fiction writers or children books ? Definitely! The processes and strategies taught are geared towards everyone, including non-fiction writers, fiction writers and children book writers.
- Would you help me decide which Publishing Path to choose? Yes, we cover about the different publishing paths and pros/cons of each path, so that you can choose the best path to move forward and publish your book
Here is what attendees said about the past events:
"Thank you for sharing valuable knowledge. One of the best publishing Bootcamps I have ever attended. Keep up the good work."
“Before attending the Bootcamp, I thought it is going to all about selling but I was amazed by the amount of knowledge Sush shares about the different paths of publishing, their possibilities, and how it should be done, I am thrilled to have attended this Bootcamp.”
“The best publishing Bootcamp I have attended so far. The host teaches everything about book publishing. The amount of information I have received in these 180 minutes is invaluable. Thank you for doing this.”
Where is it happening?ONLINE EVENT - Attend Anywhere with Fast Wifi and Sound, Melbourne, Australia
Event Location & Nearby Stays: