Field Dayz 2022!
Sat Oct 22 2022 at 04:00 pm to 08:00 pmUTC-04:00
The Lawn of the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg | Williamsburg, VA
About this Event
On Saturday, October 22nd, Precarious Beer Project hosts the 4th Annual "Field Dayz Fest"! A day of craft beer, food, music, and field days antics all wrapped up in a festival unlike any other! The event will run from 4:00pm - 8:00pm in beautiful Colonial Williamsburg, VA. This beer festival will feature beers from yours truly, Precarious Beer Project, as well as 20+ other breweries from both near and far.
No field day is complete without games like Tetherball, Corn Hole and a few other’s we will keep secret to add a little fun and competition throughout the day!
Located on the Lawns of the Colonial Williamsburg Art Museum, enjoy some amazing craft beer, bites, music and jovial antics, all to benefit the kids at CHKD! Field Dayz will combine over 20 of our region’s best craft breweries, 3 restaurants, in addition to amazing live entertainment! Tunes will be provided by two musical acts.
Field Dayz Fest wouldn’t be complete without a selection of incredible food! Street style inspired bites will be offered by the Chefs from the Amber Ox Public House, Electric Circus Taco Bar, Ol Dominion Burger, & The Bake Shop! Come hungry as this isn’t your typical “Craft Beer Festival Grub”!
A portion of every ticket sold, in addition to event raffle tickets and field day game entry fees will benefit the amazing people at the Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters (CHKD). In addition to taking donations, we are asking that all festival goers to bring a toy to donate for infants (0-12 months) as every other holiday toy drive collect toys for older children, and leaves the little ones high and dry! Last year we donated over $4,000 and 800+ toys!
Donations must be new and in their original packaging please! Donations are not required to enjoy the day’s festivities, only requested.
This is a Craft Beer Festival designed for adult enjoyment. While kids are permitted, they must supervised 100% of the time while in attendance.
FIELD DAY TICKETS
- General Admission: $40 (1-5pm)
- Includes access to the event, a commemorative event glass and first four food & beverage tokens!
- DD/Child: $15
- $15 includes access to the event, and one ticket to be used for food or soft drink.
- Children 10 & under are free
Field Dayz Fest will be tented and will happen rain or shine! No refunds will be made due to weather. Please check the weather and dress accordingly!
Parking is available at the lot adjacent to the event lawn, on the corner of Francis and Ireland St, in addition to the surrounding city lots and parking structures. Parking is extremely limited, and we highly encourage you to take an Uber, Lyft, Local Taxi or WATA Bus!
FOOD & BEVERAGE:•
- Food & Beverage tokens will be for sale for $5 each. Each food Vendor will be offering an item for 1 Ticket, 2 Tickets & 3 Tickets.
- Cash and Credit Card will be accepted in the event.
EVENT DAY DETAILS:
- Please come prepared to show ticket (paper or electronic) and valid photo identification matching the name on your ticket. If your identification is expired, or suspicious in any way, we will not allow you to enter the event.
- If you bring a large personal bag (which we highly discourage), be prepared to have it inspected prior to entry.
- Chairs are allowed, however we reserve the right to inspect all bags upon entry.
- Everyone will receive a color-coded wrist band based on your ticket. Event wrist bands must be visible at all times. Any persons found to not have a valid wrist band or to have transferred wrist bands will be asked to leave.
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted into the event.
- No animals are permitted into the event, with the exception of licensed service animals.
- We will have designated smoking and vaping areas. We ask that you please use these areas when you are partaking in those activities.
- All attendees, staff, and brewery representatives must act in a respectful manner to all. Period. Precarious Beer Project is a #NotMe subscriber and will make the reporting of misconduct available to all attending for any instances of harassment.
CHILDREN & MINORS:
- Children under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children will be allowed to participate in games if accompanied by an adult and a liability waiver is completed.
Minor Disclosure: This is a Craft Beer Festival designed for adult enjoyment. We all have children too and understand the difficulty of finding suitable sitters. We don't want you to miss out of this event, but we do require that you keep a close eye on children. We want to make sure everyone enjoys their time, without having to dodge little one's running around unsupervised.
There are MANY more details to come regarding the event but we wanted to get the word out now so that you can save the date!
Where is it happening?The Lawn of the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg, 326 Francis St. West, Williamsburg, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: