FEARLESS FUNDRAISING FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
Thu Jun 22 2023 at 08:30 am to 12:30 pm
Savannah Station | Savannah, GA
About this Event
Starting a business and making it profitable is hard enough. Join our live event where our panelists discuss how to fearlessly raise capital to finance your small business. They will discuss the details of Invest Georgia Exemption (IGE), which can be a powerful tool for Georgians looking to raise capital and fund their new venture, or just grow their already thriving business. Hands-on workshop with workbook will be available covering the topics of developing your fundraising goals, preparing your fundraising package, what to consider before you say yes, and managing your investor relationships for continued success and sustainability.
Opening Remarks & Welcome: Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
The event will be moderated by Donna Lowry, our Moderator, Host /Producer of Lawmakers and Lawmakers: Beyond The Dome on GPB-TV.
Panelists for this event include:
- Becky Brownlee, Area Director for Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Kristy Crill, Founder of The Dive Savannah & The Dive Savannah Foundation
- Marguerite Pressley Davis, Founder & CEO, Finance Savvy CEO™ and creator of Your Profit Playbook™
- Terrence Louk, Chief Executive Officer of Coastal Area District Development Authority, Inc. (CADDA)
- Diana Morrison, Owner & CEO of Ad Specialty Services
- Vernell Stewart, Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs, Women’s Business Center, Savannah Region
- Nathaniel Wayne, Small Business Loan Officer, Small Business Assistance Corporation (SBAC)
Free continental breakfast.
Need additional info? Reach us at: [email protected]
Where is it happening?Savannah Station, 601 Cohen Street, Savannah, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: