Fall Dallas Training
Fri Oct 29 2021 at 06:30 pm to Sat Oct 30 2021 at 09:30 pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas Near the Galleria | Dallas, TX
About this Event
AVACEN Medical Fall Dallas Training Conference Event Itinerary:
Meet & Greet: Friday, Oct. 29, 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Meet the inventor and CEO of the AVACEN device, Thomas Muehlbauer, and VP of marketing of Sales, Danielle Forsgren.
AVACEN Experience: Friday, Oct. 29, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Details to be announced
Back to Basic Training & History of AVACEN: Saturday, Oct, 30, Time: TBA
- How to Use your Back Office and Personal Website
- How to Place a Device Order
- How to Follow-up with a Customer
- Learn how to get the AVACEN device into a medical clinic, chiropractor's office, nail salon, spa, infusion clinic, naturopathic doctor's office. Etc.
- 2021 Commission Plan & Structure
- Learn the History of the AVACEN device with Thomas Muehlbauer
Key-Note Speakers & Q&A Session Panel: Saturday, Oct, 30, Time: TBA
- Dr. Michael Einsohn, owner of the Thermography Center in Dallas
- Dr. Matthew Einsohn, co-owner of the Thermography Center in Dallas
- Dr. Althea Myrie
AVACEN Halloween Carnival: Saturday, Oct, 30, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- AVACEN Medical will be hosting a Halloween Carnival with prizes, carnival games, and a costume party.
Where is it happening?DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas Near the Galleria, 4099 Valley View Lane, Dallas, United States