Everything Chocolate™ $69.99
Fri Jun 16 2023 at 11:30 am to 02:30 pm
In front of Eataly NYC Flatiron | New York, NY
About this Event
Everything Chocolate, with tastings of only the finest chocolate drinks, desserts, and pastries in both Authentic and Exotic Culinary Worlds!
You’re probably used to comforting yourself up to a cup of classic hot chocolate. In this tour, you are not going to just have any cup of hot chocolate but the richest; it tastes like a cup of melted chocolate! The baked good tastings will be as exciting and delightful!
Additionally, you will visit both world-class and local sweet/chocolate-focusd establishments while touring and learning about NYC’s historic neighborhoods including East Village, Flatiron District, and Union Square - where the original holiday market and the largest farmer market in Manhattan are located.
Your chocolate-tasting journey includes delicious tasting samples of the following:
- City’s Best and Richest Hot Chocolate
- Popular Chocolate Bonbons (from a world famous chocolate factory/café)
- Japanese Creme Puff (a well-known Japanese creme puff shop that originated in Osaka, Japan)
- Doughnut (made fresh in house on demand, likely the best and finest doughnut shop in NYC, with exotic flavors like Chocolate Salted Caramel, Chocolate w/ Earl Grey, and Chocolate w/ Cocoa Nibbs)
- Chocolate Babka or Rugelach (named the best babka by New York Magazine)
- Chocolate Cannoli from one of the oldest and best rated Italian pasticceria
Want to have a unique and mouth-watering experience of world chocolate cultures? Join us today. All tastings are included in your ticket price of $69.99!
For additional information, visit http://foodtoursofny.com.
*Optional tasting - you have an option to purchase out of pocket.
Terms and Conditions: Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours's.
Duration:2.5 - 3 hours
Dress: Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
Weather: Takes place rain or shine.
Some are taste on the go and some are seated. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
Capacity:12 persons per tour.Number of Attendants: If the total number of attendants is less than 4 persons, the tour is subject to cancellation.
Gratuity: A standard NYC tip is 18-25%.
Where is it happening?In front of Eataly NYC Flatiron, 200 5th Avenue, betw 23 & 24 Sts, New York, United States
Event Location & Nearby Stays: