Essentials of Italian Cooking: A Tribute to Marcella Hazan
Fri Jun 11 2021 at 06:30 pm to 08:30 pm
Central Market San Antonio | San Antonio, TX
About this Event
We'll show you how to make these classic recipes in memory of Marcella Hazan, noted cookbook author, culinary instructor and "the first mother of Italian cooking in America", according to Lidia Bastianich. Mrs. Hazan was an advocate of simple preparations, with a focus on fresh ingredients and a rare insight into the complexity of flavors that is the essence of Italian regional cooking.
For ages 21 & up
- Italian Crepes with Spinach, Prosciutto & Parmesan (Thin Italian Pancakes)
- Scaloppini di Vitello al Marsala (Sauteed Veal Scaloppini with Marsala)
- Sauteed Green Beans with Butter & Cheese
- Polenta Shortcake with Raisins, Dried Figs & Pine Nuts
For ages 21 & up. Italian wine will be paired with your meal.
Safety & Precautions
- We ask that you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Please wear a mask while in the Cooking Schools. Masks can be removed to enjoy samples provided or the food that you have prepared.
- Our Partners will maintain a 6-foot distance from attendees while in the Cooking Schools. We ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance from other attendees during the class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Where is it happening?Central Market San Antonio, 4821 Broadway, San Antonio, United States