EPIC Ladies Weekend in Palm Coast
Fri Oct 14 2022 at 08:45 am
Graham Swamp Trail Crew | Palm Coast, FL
We'll start with a mountain bike clinic Friday at Graham Swamp with the one and only Misty Mahoy as your coach. The clinic is limited to 10 ladies only. Misty will focus on - Climbing & descending techniques - Dialing in shifting while climbing - Trail awareness, choosing the best lines - Rocks..... getting comfortable riding advanced trails!
The rest of the weekend starts Friday evening with happy hour meet and greet and SWAG pick up! Space is limited to 50 ladies total, including the 10 in the clinic.
Here's the weekend at a glance.....
Friday, October 14th
- 8:45-12:15 Clinic for those signed up
- 5-7p: Happy hour and SWAG pick up at SunBros Cafe.
Saturday, October 15th 9:00 -4:00pm
- 9a Meet at beach parking lot at Mala Compra trail (115 Mala Compra Rd). Tires are rolling by 9:30a! Eat breakfast before coming. We'll have some snacks and hydration set up at the trail head
- Ride/hangout at Mala Compra all day.
- 12pm 'ish catered lunch at trailhead...bring a chair.
- Ride some more after lunch? Jump in the ocean? Chill in the recovery zone? choose your own adventure!
- 6p Meet back up for some brews and socializing Coquina Coast Brewing Co. One beer or NA drink is on us. Feel free to eat before coming or order food at the brewery (dinner is on you).
Sunday, October 16th
- 9a Meet at Graham Swamp trailhead on Colbert Lane. Tires are rolling by 9:30a! - - Eat breakfast before coming. We'll have some snacks and hydration set up.
- We'll break into a few groups to accommodate different riding levels. If Graham Swamp intimidates you, this is a perfect time to come out and get tips and feel supported! Don't worry if you can't clear everything, that is expected! Zero pressure.
- Today will be about a half day at the trail and will include some hanging out under the trees. We'll have some drinks and heavy snacks to refuel with.
- Let's keep this fun going! Beach & wine slushies!
What your registration includes:
- Awesome SWAG including event specific participation gifts. Once we finalize this we will post it!
- Trailhead aid stations
-Saturday & Sunday: Snacks and drinks.
- Recovery area Saturday & Sunday: foam rollers, massage guns, recovery drinks.
- Catered lunch Saturday.
- One free beer or drink of choice Saturday night.
- Discounted wine slushy at Flagler Beachfront Winery Sunday afternoon.
- Riding tips and guidance from experienced mountain bike coaches.
Trail leaders and sweepers on both rides.
Please feel free to message us if you have any questions!
Where is it happening?Graham Swamp Trail Crew, Colbert Lane,Palm Coast,FL,United States, Palm Coast, United States
USD 100 to USD 175