Employee engagement is at breaking point.
Tue Feb 07 2023 at 08:00 am to 10:30 am
Meta Kings Cross | London, EN
About this Event
What’s trust got to do with it?
Quite a lot actually.
Hard times breed mistrust, suspicion and a ruthless focus on the bottom line. Right now, we are facing a perfect storm of economic pressures, a hybrid workforce and productivity paranoia.
Often it feels like internal communications, DE&I initiatives and employee experience are the first to be side-lined. Right when they should be top priority.
The Work Networks team is calling for everyone who has the passion to strive and keep bringing people together to join us for a morning of thought provoking discussion and real world experience.
Kicking off with a keynote about trust from well-known author, podcaster and business communications strategist Jenni Field, join us for insightful discussions with some of our key clients and contacts who are as passionate about connecting people as you are.
You’ll leave inspired, with new ideas and loads of connections:
- Understand how to build and maintain trust
- Learn from others about how they are making changes to ensure the employee experience is better than ever
- Discuss your specific challenges around engagement and communication and get advice from experts in the room
Join us at Meta’s new King’s Cross offices at 8.00am on 3rd November 2022, where breakfast will be provided.
We will release more details soon, but for now here's a taster of the morning:
- 8.30am Work Networks introduction to the morning.
- 8.35am Keynote from Jennie Field on 'What's trust got to do with it?'
- 8.55am Round table discussion - What's on your mind?
- 9.25am Panel discussion - Bringing people together when times are tough.
- 9.55am Stories from the front-line: Work Networks will bring some of their most recent client stories to illustrate how some businesses are taking innovative approaches to bringing their staff together in the current context.
- 10.10am The future of work
- We will hear from Meta about how they are connecting people within their organisation in times of change and what their vision is for the future of work.
- 10.30am End.
There is an option for additional time for networking and a trial on a Meta Quest Pro Headset.
Book your place now - they are limited to make sure we can have meaningful discussions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note this event is intended for in house Internal Communication leads, Company Directors, HR professionals, and ED&I leads.
- We retain the right to cancel your ticket.
Where is it happening?Meta Kings Cross, 11-22 Canal Reach, London, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: