Emergency First Aid at Work (1day course)
Mon Jan 31 2022 at 09:30 am to 05:00 pm
Hyde Park Business Centre | Glasgow, SC
Accredited and Regulated Qualsafe certification valid for 3 years.
About this Event
Is this course for you?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to become s first aider within the workplace and no previous knowledge or training is required prior to undertaking this course.
What will I learn?
The content of this course has been designed to build knowledge and confidence. It will teach you to recognise and treat various illnesses and incidents correctly and efficiently. All learners will gain the skills and knowledge to provide the organisation with Emergency First Aider's that can provide treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
The course covers the following topics:
- Role of a first aider
- Use of equipment
- Importance of recording incidents and actions
- Basic hygiene and preventing cross infection
- The priorities of first aid
- Assessing and managing incidents
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries including small cuts, grazes, bruises and small splinters
- Minor burns and scalds
*All learners must be physically able to carry out procedures required to meet the criteria of the HSE and Qualsafe assessment.
* Other dates available contact [email protected]
Where is it happening?Hyde Park Business Centre, 60 Mollinsburn Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Event Location & Nearby Stays: